Mortal Kombat X Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to trying out Tanya today, the stream got me hyped

That Nagata variation

Yeah, Tanya looks really fun to play as. I think I'm going to try to use her as a secondary.

I'm finding myself really struggling to push myself to a higher level of play. I know the game is still pretty new, but I'm having a lot of difficulties against several characters and really a lot of players in general. Idk if it's my mentality or what but I am not finding anywhere near the same amount of success as I did in MK9. I think it's the mechanics of the game are just difficult for me to really get used to.

I was also thinking of using her as a secondary. All that air movement had me captivated. I haven't been playing much these past few weeks so I feel like I've regressed. Gonna have to put some more time in training and online matches.

Im probably gonna drop Scorpion for the next few weeks and only use Tanya. I definitely want her to be just as good if not better than my Scorpion.

Apparently SonicFox gonna main Tanya when she's release.
*shudder*
And here i am trying to get Jason to works.

Tanya is pretty good. My next favorite chick character to use next to Cassie.

Liked getting my hands on Tanya, just wish her fatalities were better

I regret buying this game. All the cash grabbing DLC makes me hate the developers. Fucking Jason is not worth 5 bucks.

I regret buying this game. All the cash grabbing DLC makes me hate the developers. Fucking Jason is not worth 5 bucks.

It's what stopped me from buying it in the first place sadly. Imo there's no room for DLC in fighting games period.

It's what stopped me from buying it in the first place sadly. Imo there's no room for DLC in fighting games period.

All these DLC characters were made after the game was released. Predator is going to be a DLC because the fans requested it after the game was released. You're really bitching about this fan service? It's nothing like Capcom where the fighters are already in the disk, but Capcom only unlocks them after a online purchase.

All these DLC characters were made after the game was released. Predator is going to be a DLC because the fans requested it after the game was released. You're really bitching about this fan service? It's nothing like Capcom where the fighters are already in the disk, but Capcom only unlocks them after a online purchase.

Like Goro?

Plus the stupid "unlock all krypt items" and easy fatality cash grabs. They even nerfed the coin earning to give you more incentive to pay. And why the fuck should fatalities and other moves have to be unlocked? Overall, a shitty, shameless tactic that makes the game less desirable.

They were advertised as a selling point prior to the the release.

Yes the idea of DLC in irritating, but we got a fully fleshed out roster at release, most fighters having very different variations aswell. Game is sick and is hella fun to play. A lot of replay value and tons to do in single player.

EA UFC was fun, and good.. but even with all the free DLC it was fucking barebones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back