Mortal Kombat X Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
while the Forward 4,2 is definitely a must in mix up situation, i do think people underestimate his ability to punish people. I mainly use his Machete launch and some of his more normal combo to rush down, mix it up with his Psycho Slash and Bloodshed command grab. I do loathe his projectile though. Probably the unsafest in the game. i'm having a heck of a time with him

his projectile is great, that's one of things he has going for him lol

I can probably use it in a combo after a neutral jump attack as it is the safest at that time. As a zoning tool it is not as good as other character's projectile. It is really something to help his rush down, and even then it can be pretty unsafe because of it.

I can probably use it in a combo after a neutral jump attack as it is the safest at that time. As a zoning tool it is not as good as other character's projectile. It is really something to help his rush down, and even then it can be pretty unsafe because of it.

I know it sounds weird but it's not to be used as a zoning tool, it's there to extend pressure after your far knockdowns. Play relentless if you have issues with projectiles.

How's the status on this game? Any upcoming tournies?

I know it sounds weird but it's not to be used as a zoning tool, it's there to extend pressure after your far knockdowns. Play relentless if you have issues with projectiles.

I don't have problem with it per se. It just that i find it hard to mix it in with my rush down playstyle.

Did you miss combo breaker this weeken? Mkx has the largest number of entries at over 300. CEO is the next big event and then there is EVO.

Late as hell to the party but I'm buying MKX finally tonight, for 30 bucks.

I don't have problem with it per se. It just that i find it hard to mix it in with my rush down playstyle.
If you encounter a perons who blows you up with armor wakeups, try encorporating the projectile Before continuing your rushdown. Its not a mixup per say, more of an mental gauge of the opponent. You throw, hestitate for their reaction, and then react to what they do. Armor you punish, nothing you continue pressure, projectile you jump over, etc.

cyke_out said:
Did you miss combo breaker this weeken? Mkx has the largest number of entries at over 300. CEO is the next big event and then there is EVO.
I only saw the SF4 top 8 I Think, the mkx was coming up, but it became so late here in europ

Not that good since I'm still fresh to the game but feel free to send me invites those on psn Tone87ster.

The Commonwealth is gonna be pretty big too I think. $4000 prize pot. I will be attending

Tanya coming out tomorrow

NRS gonna has a Kombat Kast stream today showing her off at 3PM CST

Because the PC online is so fucking broke I keep just 1v1'ing my friends and stomping them. I'm starting to feel like a big fish in a small pond, they need to get this shit sorted so I can step up the level of competition.

My ps4 fatalitied me. Got a blue light of death. It comes, flashes blue once, I hear a loud click and instantly shuts off.

My ps4 fatalitied me. Got a blue light of death. It comes, flashes blue once, I hear a loud click and instantly shuts off.

damn...sorry to hear that....I've revamped my stable...going with D'vorah and Kitana...

Tanya looks great. Can't wait to play her tomorrow.

If anyone wants to try and get some games in I can play until 6.

So Tanya then Predator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back