Mortal Kombat X Official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkuei

Mayor of Bootyville
@Gold
Reaction score
11 more days till the game releases to the masses. There is going to be lots of content being shown by NRS, WB, and ESL. We have a stream today from NRS starting 3pm Central/4pm EST.

CBdML93U0AAWp54.png

Stream link http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm/

Also this Saturday we will finally see some Goro gameplay.
CBcNWj5UkAAWaqG.jpg:large

Link to more info http://www.gorolives.com/

Latest Trailer "Briggs Family"
[YT]Pl8WWr0rqFU[/YT]

Also "Fatal 8 and online Tournament for Xbox One from ESL and WB"
[YT]zKS-4Sgo59s[/YT]

TIMO-e1427741619409-665x385.png

List of the Fatal 8 Players

Malik

Last edited:
The only players I've watched fight between the 8 in that tournament is Sonic Fox and Perfect Legend. Those guys go hard in the new NRS games. I wonder what will be shown in the stream. Also, who are you guys first going to play as? I will go for Kotal Kahn, awesome new character.

The addition of Jason and Predator is some really awesome, unexpected stuff. First Mortal Kombat game I'm actually looking forward to play once I get a ps4.

Scorpion and D'Vorrah are at the top of my play list. Erron Black and Ermac follow them.

Wondering if they'll reveal the wearers of those ??? boots that Boon teased. Kiiiinda hoping one is Stryker, thinking one is Fujin.

It's between the Shadow folks and the LK with the faction stuff.

Can't wait for this game. I'll be anti-social once it gets out.

A new thread? Geez scrub... Learn to search, brah!

No really, I'm glad my destiny play has cut down to a few hours a week and I have beaten bloodborne twice already, so I will have plenty of time to grind this game out. Expect to see me going to as many southeast events as I can, might not be able to make it CEO this year but I'm sure as hell going to try. I'll be rocking Kano, and even Jax or Goro. As long as I own every sub zero I face, I'm fine with losing every other match up. I fucking hate trap characters that won't let me play my neutral game my way!

Steam was saying it's out on the 7th has the PC version been pushed back?

*edit nm google is my friend, it's out on the 14th

A new thread? Geez scrub... Learn to search, brah!

No really, I'm glad my destiny play has cut down to a few hours a week and I have beaten bloodborne twice already, so I will have plenty of time to grind this game out. Expect to see me going to as many southeast events as I can, might not be able to make it CEO this year but I'm sure as hell going to try. I'll be rocking Kano, and even Jax or Goro. As long as I own every sub zero I face, I'm fine with losing every other match up. I fucking hate trap characters that won't let me play my neutral game my way!
Mortal Kombatmaniacs have ran wild on the first thread brother.

Steam was saying it's out on the 7th has the PC version been pushed back?

*edit nm google is my friend, it's out on the 14th
Yeah, it's always been the 14th. And by the way, I always check the store page of MKX hoping for an earlier release.

Looks more of the same. The character models look like they belong to the PS2 era in their cutscenes. I feel like this game is going to be a major disappointment.

Looks more of the same. The character models look like they belong to the PS2 era in their cutscenes. I feel like this game is going to be a major disappointment.

"MKX Screenshots"
JohnnySonya_InChopper.jpg

MK9 Screenshots
Johnny_Cage_flirts_with_Sonya_-_C%C3%B3pia.PNG

"MKDA Screeshots"
03.gif

"MKX Kitana"
screenshot-2015-01-14-16-42-43.png

"MK9 Kitana"
Mortal-Kombat-Screenshot-Kitana.jpg

"MKDA Kitana"
maxresdefault.jpg

Admit it, you just don't have the dollars to buy this game.

Huehuehuehuehue

Cool opinion bro. You are wrong, but its your right to be wrong.

I'll probably get smoked by most people in this thread (I remember getting smoked by Cyke constantly), but who all will be getting this game for PS4?

I'll be on ps4, I think the majority of us sherdoggers will be on ps4.

We will need to keep a list of everyone's user name and systems for match making.

I'll probably get smoked by most people in this thread (I remember getting smoked by Cyke constantly), but who all will be getting this game for PS4?

I specifically got the game for PS4 for MKX. So you will see me on there.

I'll be on ps4, I think the majority of us sherdoggers will be on ps4.

We will need to keep a list of everyone's user name and systems for match making.

I organized a few ps4 tourneys for EA UFC....you should do the same for this game. ...

I'm BxTilikum and I want in......give me D'vorah or Predator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back