Mortal Kombat X Official Thread.. "I want Smoke and Alien"

raw

who u excited for in KP2? Just saw the Leatherface gameplay, he looks pretty sick. Can't wait to see a Cyrax, Alien or Cyber-Sub gameplay.

Last edited:
I'm so torn. I loved MK9 but never got this. I want to get it now but with MK XL looming and SFv and option...what's a guy to do?

who u excited for in KP2? Just saw the Leatherface gameplay, he looks pretty sick. Can't wait to see a Cyrax, Alien or Cyber-Sub gameplay.
There's a lot of Cyrax and Sektor gameplay out there already

I thought the one with the Berserker stance showed a lot of promise, and that hammer brutality was fucking awesome haha
Is that the brutality that seems never ending because he keeps on beating the person with the hammer lol

I'm having a hard time with activating predator. It says I downloaded it but it's not letting me choose him on the screen. Thoughts?

I'm having a hard time with activating predator. It says I downloaded it but it's not letting me choose him on the screen. Thoughts?
Did you install it bro? Check on the status in the PSN store, make sure it says installed then reboot the game

Finally got this. Working with Takeda now...not sure if I like him yet.

Finally got this. Working with Takeda now...not sure if I like him yet.
The variation with the mask is what most ppl use.

He is great with his mixups, throwing his lil ninja things low is a great way to keep the opponent guessing

The variation with the mask is what most ppl use.

He is great with his mixups, throwing his lil ninja things low is a great way to keep the opponent guessing

Yeah I like he is fun to use so far. With all of these variations the hardest part is picking who to use.

This game feels much faster paced than 9. It's been a while since I played a fighting game though.

Yeah I like he is fun to use so far. With all of these variations the hardest part is picking who to use.

This game feels much faster paced than 9. It's been a while since I played a fighting game though.
Psn? Always down to play ppl

Psn? Always down to play ppl

Yeah: Face2Face95. I usually play for an hour or so each night PST 5pm or so. I'm glad to see that I can still find player matches pretty quickly. I was a little afraid the community would be dead by now, especially wit SF V out now (which I'm also getting).

Yeah: Face2Face95. I usually play for an hour or so each night PST 5pm or so. I'm glad to see that I can still find player matches pretty quickly. I was a little afraid the community would be dead by now, especially wit SF V out now (which I'm also getting).
I'll add you man, I also got SFV but I'm starting from square absolute 1 in that game

Man the adjustment to online play is brutal. Dropping every combo I tried. And damn I hate mixup a.

I'm getting destroyed on wake up with Takeda. I have no clue what to do. Guys just swarm the hell out of me. He is supposed to be played at range and no matter what I try and do I can't keep opponents off me.

I'm getting destroyed on wake up with Takeda. I have no clue what to do. Guys just swarm the hell out of me. He is supposed to be played at range and no matter what I try and do I can't keep opponents off me.

Yeah he kind of sucks really

Well I got the update (MK 1.12) Alien, Bo Rae Cho, Leatherface, Triborg, are highlighted in grey....can't use them yet...but pit is definitely available... Let's see how new netcode plays out

Been playing the last few hours. The netkode is amazing. Also got some character changes. Kobo Jutsu Tanya is damn near unplayable now. I knew she would be nerfed but they went way over board. She doesn't even feel like a complete character anymore.

Excited to give Jason another go, he got some mad decent buffs!

Back