Mortal Kombat X Official Thread.. "I want Smoke and Alien"

watched some of a Tom Brady stream. He rates the new netcode 10/10. I noticed on the stream though that the rollback causes quite a few dropped frames where the animations of moves are glitched or don't even come out but this should be improved in the future. I usually do ok with the netcode as is but the new netcode will help me with Subzero's combos especially
I got some new shit in the works, plus I'm top 5 Kotal in North America and number 1 Jason... so fuck your Grandmaster combos, I'm comin fah heads with this new netcode.

And even though he's not out yet, I'm projectin my Leatherface will be top 5 in the states aswell. It's gonna be a long summer for you man

They released the prices of the KP2 and the XL content... when is it all coming out though? I'm starting to think everything will drop all at once this time.

They released the prices of the KP2 and the XL content... when is it all coming out though? I'm starting to think everything will drop all at once this time.
March 1st

XL Pack is 25 bones, which includes both kombat packs.

Kombat pack #2 is 20 bones.

I mean, I get it. But damn. Shame on folks for playing the game since launch and already having the first kombat pack.

Cyber Sub-Zero, lets go

u9rfzq7dgopafyetejua.png

http://kotaku.com/mortal-kombat-x-s-new-tri-borg-is-really-four-robots-in-1754967760

I got some new shit in the works, plus I'm top 5 Kotal in North America and number 1 Jason... so fuck your Grandmaster combos, I'm comin fah heads with this new netcode.

And even though he's not out yet, I'm projectin my Leatherface will be top 5 in the states aswell. It's gonna be a long summer for you man

Let me know if you ever want to get some games in I play MK X regularly and are always looking for new people to play.

Let me know if you ever want to get some games in I play MK X regularly and are always looking for new people to play.
Yeah man send me an friend request and just say your from sherdog

Fero405

Yeah man send me an friend request and just say your from sherdog

Fero405
I actually already have you lol. My PSN is Pupu_the_Swine. Im most likely gonna be on all day so if you wanna get some games in shot me a message.

I actually already have you lol. My PSN is Pupu_the_Swine. Im most likely gonna be on all day so if you wanna get some games in shot me a message.
Ah I kinda suspected lol, yeah you got a nice record.. I'll be on after work mang

Does this game actually work online on PC yet?

Does this game still have an online community? I never got it and want a new game to play.

Does this game still have an online community? I never got it and want a new game to play.
I have never had any trouble findin opponents, there are some sherdoggers with a ps4 who regularly play this.. so drop me your PSN if you have one.. plus KP2 is dropping March 1st, so a lot of ppl will be playing by then.. perfect time to get ready is now

Watching the Leatherface stream right now, his butcher variation has maybe the sickest brutality in the game..

Leatherface game play looks good, some nice combos especially the Butcher variation. The Tri-borg fatality looks pretty weak sadly.

Leatherface game play looks good, some nice combos especially the Butcher variation. The Tri-borg fatality looks pretty weak sadly.
I thought the one with the Berserker stance showed a lot of promise, and that hammer brutality was fucking awesome haha

played MKX today, got a power surge right when i was doing Goro's punch brutalitiy on some guy. Guy prob was stuck with the brutality screen for a good 10 or 15 seconds. Prob will give him nightmares. Oh well.

played MKX today, got a power surge right when i was doing Goro's punch brutalitiy on some guy. Guy prob was stuck with the brutality screen for a good 10 or 15 seconds. Prob will give him nightmares. Oh well.

raw

Back