Mortal Kombat X Official Thread.. "I want Smoke and Alien"

Holy shit I just played this game for the first time in like 4 months and I am getting straight up rekt online lmaoooooo. Keep doing weird shit like jump in kicks and playing too defensively. Dat SFV fucking me up lol

Send me

Send me a pm man, ill give you a login and explain it, i woukd om you but i cant figure it out on the mobile version of sherdog lol

Its hard for me to use new forum, i think i have sent it to you, but check please.

think i found another brutality for cyber-sub (think most of you already know his freeze uppercut one) anyways try doing his enhanced dive kick. i did it once to someone online and his body turned into a ice surfboard until i broke it apart after sliding awhile on it lol. not sure if theres any conditions for it. might have to press and hold something. not sure cauze i only did it once

*edit - his down circle kick not the x one (although that might work too idk)

Check this out bro....

^yup thats the one! i like doing them accidentally before knowing how to do them lol adds a lil more shock and awe

Haven't played as much online as I'd hoped, but finding success with Drunken Master Bo'.

That and there's something satisfying about farting and puking on annoying teenagers before winning by brutality.

Got to play as Alien for a living tower. Pretty fun. Seems OP right now, especially the Acidic variation.

Is XL the complete game? Or is there another fighter pack coming?

I've heard if you want to unlock Krypt there is chance to do it really fast. You need to unlock dragon king icons, and after that you got 1v1 with two controllers and for each victory you earn 1700 koins?
You need to level all factions to level 50 to unlock that dragon king ?

Asking for a friend.

I've heard if you want to unlock Krypt there is chance to do it really fast. You need to unlock dragon king icons, and after that you got 1v1 with two controllers and for each victory you earn 1700 koins?
You need to level all factions to level 50 to unlock that dragon king ?

Asking for a friend.
no idea. i have only one controller and didn't go out of my way to tackle the krypt. and i would suggest NOT racing to finish the krypt. its the most driving replay value of the game. after the krypts finished all you have left is aiming for profile unlocks and hoping all the 8 year olds playing online dont have mics

Probably a very dumb question but my nephew bought mortal kombat xl and it shows you gotta purchase the dlc, thought that was free on xl? Not sure why it's showing it all needing to be bought.

I just bought this game yesterday for only $8 lol....

I'll have to say that's a fair price. The story campaign only lasted 3 hours max and I didn't care for any of the new characters though.. Might do some Towers but yea grab it while it's on sale. Mortal Kombat Komplete had a much longer and better story.. Not too interested in multiplayer, but that's just because I know I would get my ass rekt lol.

Bump.....

I main Ermac mystic and it's funny but I thought the key to the game was hitting 30-40% combos (which I can't do for the LIFE of me) but I've won alot of matches with my lame ass 15-20% combos and by BLOCKING..... I took like 3 months off and I have a deeper appreciation for the game now....

Bump.....

I main Ermac mystic and it's funny but I thought the key to the game was hitting 30-40% combos (which I can't do for the LIFE of me) but I've won alot of matches with my lame ass 15-20% combos and by BLOCKING..... I took like 3 months off and I have a deeper appreciation for the game now....
Its funny man, over the last couple of months I have gotten a lot better at the game, unfortunately everyone still playing is pretty damn good lol.

I always thought you made good reads when we played, and your D was on point.. but not being able to properly punish people always put you in a hole.

I think people try to memorize these combos, but dont really grasp that you have to learn to put yourself in situations that you can land them..

New patch is out, so far feels about the same - they nerfed running energy and armored launchers which is smart

Jason's d1 is now -4 which means u can't mash it which sucks

If you are reading this post, you are the resistance

Back