Mortal Kombat X Official Thread.. "I want Smoke and Alien"

I love the nerfs on armored launchers. No more throwing out brain dead safe armor launchers in neutral anymore. The stamina nerfs will help make zoning better which I like since zoning wasn't to great in the first place. I'm not sure how I feel about everyone getting two hits of armor. Makes armor breaking not a thing anymore almost. There are still some set ups but they are all situational. I hate that everyone's overhead is slow now. Got rid of 50/50 pretty much which was a big part of the game. As a Sektor main these changes only help him especially since they buffed his zoning but a lot of the run cancel and armor breaking characters like A-list Cage and Swarm Queen D'vora are really gonna be feeling the effect of it.

Just use an existing account where someone else has unlocked all the skins, and then sign in with that account on mkx and youll have everything unlocked

easier said than done....looking for an account to copy

So, since it's been out a while, with all the expansion fighters have been released, and the game has been patched a few times over...

...how does it all compare to MK9?

So, since it's been out a while, with all the expansion fighters have been released, and the game has been patched a few times over...

...how does it all compare to MK9?
As a fighting game MK X is vastly superior to MK 9. MK X is a much more fleshed out fighting game. Better footsie, character diversity, balance, online, took more skill to play, ect. Pretty much improved on everything in MK 9 and added more such a stamina bar and variations.

Love how hyper sexualized the female characters are in these games with zero fucks given by devs

Love how hyper sexualized the female characters are in these games with zero fucks given by devs
They actually toned it down this game compared to MK 9. The devs said early on they werent trying to make the females to over sexualized like they did in MK 9 and focus on a more realistic body type.

They actually toned it down this game compared to MK 9. The devs said early on they werent trying to make the females to over sexualized like they did in MK 9 and focus on a more realistic body type.
True but thankfully they didn't go ridiculously to the other side either

True but thankfully they didn't go ridiculously to the other side either
Yeah. They didnt tone it down to much luckily and with Injustice 2 it seems like they werent afraid to show more skin again on some of the female Heros with some of their outfits.

a lot of great things came out of MK3 but Nightwolf is by far one of the best! total bad ass!

trivia: in one of the mortal kombat games nightwolf is able to shot a red spirit arrow. how is this accomplished and in what game?

cOEBch0.gif

non-gif version:
OYFrM8G.jpg
False... Jade brah lol

Back