More ridiculous mural: Edmond or Kavanagh?

Edmonds favorite fighter I imagine is Ali.
He's not claiming he's his equal. He fulfilled his boyhood dream and got a world title.

Connors mural depicts Connor not only fighting the best defensive boxer of the last 30 years but apparently destroying him easily and unscathed.

The kavanaugh is much more absurd.
I dare you to find one fighter who goes into a fight thinking he will lose. Conor is in to win, however ridiculous it seems to you. He hasn't failed on his promise yet, only got minor setbacks. Conor delivers, I'm already spending the money I put on him when he was still +1000.

Ok, account bet me then. Put your money where your mouth is. Or in this case, your account. Floyd wins, you lose your account. Conor wins, i lose my account. Deal?

Lmao, that's against the rewls and we all know what would happen to Floyd if there was no rewls...

You need a calm down anyways. Obviously you are quite emotional about this, and should probably see a shrink before you do anything you might regret.

Lmao, that's against the rewls and we all know what would happen to Floyd if there was no rewls...

You need a calm down anyways. Obviously you are quite emotional about this, and should probably see a shrink before you do anything you might regret.

That's what i thought. I'm emotional, yet you suck conor's cock on here 24/7. Get a life. You will probably cry yourself to sleep when Conor gets killed by Floyd.

100% Edmund

Like jesus

That's what i thought. I'm emotional, yet you suck conor's cock on here 24/7. Get a life. You will probably cry yourself to sleep when Conor gets killed by Floyd.

Lmao see this is what I was talking about. Go get some help before you hurt yourself you dork.

Back