More ridiculous mural: Edmond or Kavanagh?

The most ridiculous thing about the Edmond one is that hairline.

In an MMA-related question which includes 'most ridiculous', there's a decent chance that the answer is Edmond Tarverdyan. This is no exception.

Also for the people who are questioning whether it's Edmond, these are thai style championship belts.

The-Muay-Siam-105-lb-Northern-Muay-Thai-Championship-Belt-001.jpg

10571940_10104051552034141_7654740713491449123_o-1080x675.jpg

12898290_1761308264104300_2982376154161246461_o.jpg

The striped belt is very common, especially in red/white/blue as it's the color of Thailand's flag. It's definitely supposed to be Edmond and not Vic Darchynian.

Well to be fair.. Edmonds mural does not show him beating Ali... so it's more realistic

Well, in Edmund's defense (can't believe I'm doing this), that's Vic Darchynian on his mural, not him.

Conor's is worse, because he actually believes in that shit. I wish they video the first time he walks in there after Floyd beats him.

I didnt know that. I always thought ot was Edmund on the mural.

The real problem with Edmunds is the art style makes it look really goofy.

Well, in Edmund's defense (can't believe I'm doing this), that's Vic Darchynian on his mural, not him.

Conor's is worse, because he actually believes in that shit. I wish they video the first time he walks in there after Floyd beats him.
Wow...Never knew that. I always thought the guy in the mural was too light skinned to be Edmond.
maxresdefault.jpg

The most ridiculous thing about the Edmond one is that hairline.
That's what makes me think it IS Vic Darchinyan, but I've read a few threads that say the mural was up before Vic joined the team so that wouldn't make sense.
maxresdefault.jpg

265584_vic_darchinyan.jpg

All of the ridiculous confusion in this thread proves that the answer is Edmond.

Conor landing the left hand on post tanning bed Mark Coleman seems logical enough to me. I'm gonna have to go with Edmond here.

Edmond is taller and bigger than Ali on his mural. First prize.

Edmund for sure.

Edmund is comparing himself to Ali, where as Kavanagh just has one of Conor hitting Mayweather, which I'm sure will happen at least once in their fight.

Does Conor have a blunt or cigar tucked behind his ear in the mural?

Back