More ridiculous mural: Edmond or Kavanagh?

Edmond hands down.

Kavanagh is pretty self aware. Doing it for the promotion. Edmond on the other hand...

As much as I like to pick on Edmund and wish it was him in that mural, isn't it actually someone else and it's just a bad painting?

Conor is actually fighting Floyd Mayweather. plus a two division UFC champion.
Edmond is a guy that won the lottery when Ronda Rousey walked into his gym.

Edmond.

Conor is actually fighting Floyd.

Edmond is comparing himself to Ali. Without a single comparable accomplishment to Ali.

Edmond hands down. Kavanagh hasn't ruined Conors career yet.

Kavanagh, because there's nothing delusional about Edmund's. It's a portrait of Vic Darchinyan, the greatest Armenian boxer of all time, in a gym owned and run by an Armenian in an Armenian-filled area.

0b121a0d8d9202d3e9be9aca87db7a67.jpg

0abdd90e-93a0-498a-919b-a1b34e50b3f9.jpg

vic%20darchinyan%20(8).jpg

7tf7h7mbjuoy.jpg

As much as I like to pick on Edmund and wish it was him in that mural, isn't it actually someone else and it's just a bad painting?

I don't think it's a bad painting. The artist just made an unfortunate aesthetic choice by not including Vic's trademark smirk on his mouth and his 5-o'clock shadow, so it's harder to tell it's him. Maybe the artist wanted it to look a little more dramatic and he was a little more clean-cut in the photo he used.
And not including the WBC and IBF belts in it, but that might've run into copyright problems...
I like the mural, though. It's got a nice classic feeling to it, like those movie posters from the 50s except without as much contrast (that costs extra, and something that big's already gonna set you back.)

In response to those saying that mural is of Vic Darchinyan

According to this article...

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/who-is-edmond-tarverdyan-why-do-people-keep-paying-him/

Did Rousey’s striking this past weekend look like the product of five years worth of expert development? Progressing from this question, is Edmond Tarverdyan qualified to be teaching a world-class MMA champion to strike? The mural on the wall in Edmond’s gym shows him standing with the WBC international Muay Thai belt. Tarverdyan (17-2) was supposed to fight an equally experienced Brian Carlos for the belt on September 8th 2007, but something happened. His opponent pulled out, and Edmond instead faced 5-1 Ben Yelle. The replacement was not considered viable or experienced enough to compete for the international title, and so the belt was changed to the USA title.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ronda-rousey-ufc-193-holly-holm-edmond-tarverdyan-feature-111215

"Beautiful, Champ, that’s beautiful," her coach, Edmond Tarverdyan, says just above a whisper. Tarverdyan, the head of Glendale Fighting Club, wears cargo pants, his legs and arms shaved, and at 33 his meticulously tapered black beard is beginning to show a few specks of grey. Behind him is a 20-foot mural of Muhammad Ali, standing fists raised, next to a painting of a young Tarverdyan, who once won the WBC Muay Thai welterweight world title. Between the two portraits are the words "Nothing is impossible."

It certainly looks a lot more like Edmond than it does Vic Darchinyan

Kavanagh isn't delusional. Him and everyone working with him knows Conor will lose. They only have the mural for marketing reasons

Edmond and his fucking zero dollar a year salary. Fuck that guy. He's a scam artist that ruins careers. The Conor painting is there to talk shit and to hype the fight. Don't have any issues with it.

Conor's mural is aspirational. And it's obviously an attempt to hype the fight. Edmond's is so delusional it makes you legitimately wonder about his mental status.

Well, in Edmund's defense (can't believe I'm doing this), that's Vic Darchynian on his mural, not him.

Conor's is worse, because he actually believes in that shit. I wish they video the first time he walks in there after Floyd beats him.

Kavanagh, because there's nothing delusional about Edmund's. It's a portrait of Vic Darchinyan, the greatest Armenian boxer of all time, in a gym owned and run by an Armenian in an Armenian-filled area.

0b121a0d8d9202d3e9be9aca87db7a67.jpg

0abdd90e-93a0-498a-919b-a1b34e50b3f9.jpg

vic%20darchinyan%20(8).jpg

7tf7h7mbjuoy.jpg

I don't think it's a bad painting. The artist just made an unfortunate aesthetic choice by not including Vic's trademark smirk on his mouth and his 5-o'clock shadow, so it's harder to tell it's him. Maybe the artist wanted it to look a little more dramatic and he was a little more clean-cut in the photo he used.
And not including the WBC and IBF belts in it, but that might've run into copyright problems...
I like the mural, though. It's got a nice classic feeling to it, like those movie posters from the 50s except without as much contrast (that costs extra, and something that big's already gonna set you back.)

Those are MT style belts and Darchinyan is a boxer...try again.

Look at a pic of Vic and of Edmond...you really think that looks more like Darchinyan?

In response to those saying that mural is of Vic Darchinyan

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/who-is-edmond-tarverdyan-why-do-people-keep-paying-him/

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ronda-rousey-ufc-193-holly-holm-edmond-tarverdyan-feature-111215

It certainly looks a lot more like Edmond than it does Vic Darchinyan

I'm always confused by people who say the mural is Vic. He's had multiple interviews in his gym and I've never heard him say anything about that being Vic.

The delusional part with Kavanagh is from the article I should have linked. Supposedly, this is of Conor Koing Mayweather.

Those are thai style belts. definitely Edmond.

Back