More ridiculous mural: Edmond or Kavanagh?

In response to those saying that mural is of Vic Darchinyan

According to this article...

http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/who-is-edmond-tarverdyan-why-do-people-keep-paying-him/

According to this article...

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ronda-rousey-ufc-193-holly-holm-edmond-tarverdyan-feature-111215

It certainly looks a lot more like Edmond than it does Vic Darchinyan
I'm not sure if its Edmond or Vic, but MMA journalism is very amateur and it shows here because those belts look nothing like Edmond's WBC thai belt.

As for Conor, he can just claim the mural shows a generic bald Black boxer when he loses.

I'm not sure if its Edmond or Vic, but MMA journalism is very amateur and it shows here because those belts look nothing like Edmond's WBC thai belt

Alternatively the MMA journalists have got it right and that is Edmond. Doesn't matter how amateur they are, I'm sure they have got that right. It certainly looks more like him than Vic.

As for Kavanagh. He seems like a reasonably intelligent person. The mural is clearly being used for inspiration and is a bit of a laugh. Every time I've seen Kavanagh on MMA Hour he comes across well to me.

mcgregor-mayweather-mural.jpg

They're both stupid. Mayweather gets hit with a solid punch a few times a fight but he's still the best defensively. Let's just see how long that silly mural stays up post fight.
Are you sure this is Floyd? I thought it was Aldo.

Are you sure this is Floyd? I thought it was Aldo.

I mean, I thought the boxing gloves were a dead giveaway it was Floyd, but now I have questions.
Now I'm questioning whether that's even Conor. It could be Artem, or even Kavanagh.

I mean, I thought the boxing gloves were a dead giveaway it was Floyd, but now I have questions.
Now I'm questioning whether that's even Conor. It could be Artem, or even Kavanagh.
LOL true.
the devil is in the details... I didn't look at the gloves...

I'm always confused by people who say the mural is Vic. He's had multiple interviews in his gym and I've never heard him say anything about that being Vic.

The delusional part with Kavanagh is from the article I should have linked. Supposedly, this is of Conor Koing Mayweather.

If you examine the people who say that it's Vic/like the comments that say it's Vic, I believe you may find that there is a big overlap with people who are Ronda supporters.

IMAGE21.jpg

Edmund and it's not even close haha.
This. Not even close. Something that really happened vs a faceoff between a boxing goat with no belts and a nobody edmund wearing 2 belts lol wtf

Conor's is more ridiculous. Edmunds is supposed to be inspirational or something and it may or may not be actual champion Vic Darchinyan (it's hard to tell because apparently all Armenians look and act the same).

Conor's implies he'll actually land a punch on Floyd. LOL. After the fight how ridiculous is that gonna look?

Edmonds favorite fighter I imagine is Ali.
He's not claiming he's his equal. He fulfilled his boyhood dream and got a world title.

Connors mural depicts Connor not only fighting the best defensive boxer of the last 30 years but apparently destroying him easily and unscathed.

The kavanaugh is much more absurd.

Edmonds favorite fighter I imagine is Ali.
He's not claiming he's his equal. He fulfilled his boyhood dream and got a world title.

Connors mural depicts Connor not only fighting the best defensive boxer of the last 30 years but apparently destroying him easily and unscathed.

The kavanaugh is much more absurd.

World title!!!1!1!!

{<jordan}

He won a low level national title (WBC US National champ). US Muay Thai is garbage, relatively speaking. The belt is meaningless, considering Edmond is still listed as champ and probably hasn't been contested since he won it years ago.

http://www.wbcmuaythai.com/champions.php?page=2&subpage=6

Conor's is more ridiculous. Edmunds is supposed to be inspirational or something and it may or may not be actual champion Vic Darchinyan (it's hard to tell because apparently all Armenians look and act the same).

Conor's implies he'll actually land a punch on Floyd. LOL. After the fight how ridiculous is that gonna look?
I thought that was Aldo??

Both about even. Maybe slight edge to SBG's mural.

At least Edmond did not have him punching Ali.

Wow so Edmond put himself on the wall next to one of the best boxers of all time? Edmond also has these belts, is a quite bigger - that's quite a disgrace to boxing.

Also style and technique of the drawing are that good either.

Back