Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Flash pods trivialize the tornado dragon fight, but I ain’t even mad. I bring 13 with me while farming and in most cases we kill him before he can do the tornado hell at the end of the fight. Switch axe I have has thunder and thats his weakness, threw a thunder gem in it too for the hell of it.

I've been wrecking stuff with it, just took down Nergigante in 9 mins, if i was using the bow it would have took around 20 mins. I've grasped how to use the kinsect, firing it at different body parts gives you different buffs then you recall it when it changes colour.

Yeah i have one that creates a blast effect its really good.
what combo you using? I got the temptation's trident in the Odogaron tree trying to get the final version of it vice but can't get a Odogaron gem to drop and I'm using the Pseudocath III kinsect.

what combo you using? I got the temptation's trident in the Odogaron tree trying to get the final version of it vice but can't get a Odogaron gem to drop and I'm using the Pseudocath III kinsect.

Using the same kinsect. The blast effect is great.

Using the Nergal Reaper, need a couple more Nergigante and Xeno horns for the Catastrophe's Light

Damn, I'm not sure if it was just equipping the eye patch or if I'm just really used to the fight but I was wrecking Nerg last night. He was limping back to his nest after one run.

Averaging under 10 mins for him now with my hammer.

I feel like I'm the only one here who uses it consistently.

Damn, I'm not sure if it was just equipping the eye patch or if I'm just really used to the fight but I was wrecking Nerg last night. He was limping back to his nest after one run.

The hammer? I used it until i got to late game, really satifying to use but i wanted a change since i only used the hammer in the 3DS MH as well.

The hammer? I used it until i got to late game, really satifying to use but i wanted a change since i only used the hammer in the 3DS MH as well.
It is satisfying. Especially if I'm fighting something where I can launch myself. The airborne spin attack is so much fun to spam.

It is satisfying. Especially if I'm fighting something where I can launch myself. The airborne spin attack is so much fun to spam.

Oh yes definitely the best move for it, getting consecutive hits to the head is awesome. I love fighting Diablos on the sand slope area because of it.

I really like this stupid ass 9* unicorn that I can't hit

needed 1 more horn and 1 gem from vaal hazak to make my vaal II bow. ended up running that bitch 6 times in a row successfully (and no capture of course)... NO fuckin' gem.... I have tons of other parts though. FAAAACCKKK!!!.. in other news I learned how to use the bow really well. its super fun if not super safe... something about dropping a shower of arrows on foes feels extremely satisfying...

needed 1 more horn and 1 gem from vaal hazak to make my vaal II bow. ended up running that bitch 6 times in a row successfully (and no capture of course)... NO fuckin' gem.... I have tons of other parts though. FAAAACCKKK!!!.. in other news I learned how to use the bow really well. its super fun if not super safe... something about dropping a shower of arrows on foes feels extremely satisfying...
have you used the light bowgun? I'm at a point where I need to kill a tempered kirin and am trying to figure out what would be easier a bow or light bowgun.

have you used the light bowgun? I'm at a point where I need to kill a tempered kirin and am trying to figure out what would be easier a bow or light bowgun.

ooOOOooo that's where I am at as well. I haven't even tried to kill that kirin yet. never tried the light bowgun so I am the wrong person to ask but ive seen it in action and it packs a punch.

Putting my final Barroth hammer together. I used it to kill the puffer Paolumu or whatever but the next fight in the story was Legiana and the range on the hammer made that fight hell so I stopped using it

Lbg with slicing ammo is pretty OP for him. Due to how small he is and how the game picks hit boxes you always crit because it's always close enough to a crit area.

Hammer is both a joy and a pain. Did the mission where you have to hunt both an Uragaan and a Leviasoth. The Leviasoth was brutal to kill but Uragaan was a punching bag.

Hammer is both a joy and a pain. Did the mission where you have to hunt both an Uragaan and a Leviasoth. The Leviasoth was brutal to kill but Uragaan was a punching bag.

I hate the Leviasoth fight. He's just a re-skinned lava version of the Jyuratodos, but he's so much more mobile than his aquatic counter part and he constantly cuts off parts of the battlefield with lava limiting attack windows. The fire mantle is nice for the fight, but it only lasts so long and then your back to dodging around lava pools everywhere.

I hate the Leviasoth fight. He's just a re-skinned lava version of the Jyuratodos, but he's so much more mobile than his aquatic counter part and he constantly cuts off parts of the battlefield with lava limiting attack windows. The fire mantle is nice for the fight, but it only lasts so long and then your back to dodging around lava pools everywhere.

I really hate the charge attack when it wiggles towards you at lightspeed, it's like a homing device, think you've dodged it and it bends round corners and smashes you, been carted a few times by it.

I gave up on my Vaal Greatsword. People are shit at that fight in multiplayer. I even set up a cleanser and health booster and people just get bodied. That said I hate that fight and won’t do it solo <Lmaoo>

It hasn't really been talked about in this thread, but does everyone know about the Weekly Limited Bounty rewards? Every Friday they add a new batch of Limited Bounties for each tier of hunts. If you clear all of the hunts the final reward is a Golden Ticket which can be traded into the Elder Melder for Gems, Elder Dragons included. So if people are getting frustrated with Gem drop rates, you could always cash in a Gold Ticket and just meld one.

So according to an article I read, light bowgun is the best weapon in the game, with the Greatsword rated at 13 out of 15 or something like that. Anyone agree? Dual blades are 2nd. I feel like they asked noobs and pussies that want spammy weapons or something you can use without getting hit. I’d say 60% of the randoms I meet in co op are using a ranged weapon while I’m in there wrecking shit and getting hit lol

I just bought this game yesterday. Having never heard if the series or seen any previews.

Hope I enjoy it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back