MMA Translator for Newbs

Brock Lesnar was the best HW of all time = I’m a wrestling fan that came to this forum following Brock’s career and now that he’s done, I’ll be leaving.

UFC just got recognized in ESPN magazine = a female mma fighter did a nude photo shoot.

He’s a brawler = he has terrible defense and looping punches.

This was the biggest win of his career = this was his most recent win.

I want to thank all my fans, but this was my last fight = I’ll be fighting again in 9 months to a year.

"One of the best p4p" = manlet

jZqvO_s-200x150.gif

I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of. = I'm getting the shit beat out of me

That choke is tight! = He’s going to escape the choke soon

He has world-class X = He does not have world class X

Don’t leave it to the judges = Judges are terrible and will probably fuck this up

He’s need to drop a weight class = He sucks

He needs to go up a weight class = He sucks

He was never good anyway = he is probably decent, but you are triggered and need to win some arguments here on sherdog

'he went out on his shield' = he was getting outclassed and lit up, but threw a couple punches before he was brutally KO'd

He has world-class X = He does not have world class X

Don’t leave it to the judges = Judges are terrible and will probably fuck this up

He’s need to drop a weight class = He sucks

He needs to go up a weight class = He sucks
"don't leave it to the judges" if you aren't popular or fighting in your own backyard, they will def fuck it up

"I had a great camp" = There is a bunch of do-nothing and ball-lickers that I have to pay.

"He tagged him!" = It's a fist fight and someone got punched. Move along.

"I thought I did enough to win" = 1. I'm too stupid to know when I'm losing a fight or 2. I was too scared to go for the finish or 3. I got my ass thoroughly kicked but I'm trying to save face

Back