MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farrell forgot that he had the best closer in the league who hadn't worked since Sunday, with an off day tomorrow.

He's arguably one of the best 3B of all time. The dude is damn near 40 and still a top 5-10 at his position

He's had a weird career. Gave the Dodgers one year of his potential before fucking off to Seattle and playing like a can there. After that he's a model of consistency.

He's had a weird career. Gave the Dodgers one year of his potential before fucking off to Seattle and playing like a can there. After that he's a model of consistency.
He has peds to thank.

His career trajectory reminds me a bit of Bartolo. Don't think Bartolo was on PEDs though

Most impressive Bellinger HR all year. Must have been taking notes from the Cubs
He was listed on the Mitchell report.

Huge juicer but I love the dude because of how upset he gets if anyone touches his head haha
Wish the dodgers would have resigned him after he was done in Seattle. They've had a huge whole at third up until Turner arrived.

Giants need to blow it up. Don't be the Phillies and hang on to those vets too long.

Wish the dodgers would have resigned him after he was done in Seattle. They've had a huge whole at third up until Turner arrived.

Yeah, I think he's a hof'er. Not a popular opinion but if you look at his numbers they stack up

Yeah, I think he's a hof'er. Not a popular opinion but if you look at his numbers they stack up

Not sure why its not popular. Amazing defensive thirdbasemen, 450 career homers, 82 career WAR. Great hitter, fielder, and leader. Probably the best third basemen of the last 20 years.

Fuckin Puig, hits a mammoth homerun to break the gate open and of course admirex it for 10 seconds then proceeds to stare down multiple Mets around the bases.

Hes actually starting to hit and playing stellar D yet that fuckin brain.

Not sure why its not popular. Amazing defensive thirdbasemen, 450 career homers, 82 career WAR. Great hitter, fielder, and leader. Probably the best third basemen of the last 20 years.

I'd put this guy ahead of him

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back