MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough blow for the Dodgers. Org did everything they could do to prevent injury to him.

Reyes, and Urias have surgery this season. Would have been nice to see them duel in the postseason

Last edited:
Tough blow for the Dodgers. Org did everything they could do to prevent injury to him.

Yea they slow cooked Urias and he gets a freak injury. Unlike tommy john or thorasic outlet surgery a shoulder capsule injury isnt from wear and tear. Its like blowing an acl.

Sucks but as long as he comes back healthy it doesnt really hurt the Dodgers. Stewart and Maeda are both ahead of him and even they cant get in the rotation

Btw Seager, Turner and Bellinger raking again tonight. All 3 are MVP canidates

Btw Seager, Turner and Bellinger raking again tonight. All 3 are MVP canidates

Looks Seager might head to the DL with the hammy tho. Wouldn't mind seeing Verdugo called up and have Turner play short in the meantime.

Gibbons you fat fuck

This one was on you

Looks Seager might head to the DL with the hammy tho. Wouldn't mind seeing Verdugo called up and have Turner play short in the meantime.

Turner can not play short. Taylor or :eek::eek::eek::eek: will play short

The only way Verdugo comes up is to play everyday. We dont even know if Seager is going to miss a week.

Also Puig is killing the ball lately. Dodgers depth is crazy.

They said it was only a hamstring cramp. Hopefully it's only a few games for precautionary reasons.

Turner can not play short. Taylor or :eek::eek::eek::eek: will play short

The only way Verdugo comes up is to play everyday. We dont even know if Seager is going to miss a week.

Oops, I meant Taylor. Thank God it's just a cramp. He's been tearing it up of late.

Fuck that was a terrible loss. Getting closer to sellers at the deadline everyday.

Osuna wasn't available out of the pen because he's been dealing with anxiety. Fuck that must be x1000 if you're a closer.

Yeah, I heard that on the broadcast just now. Time for some meditation and xanies. lol

Not making fun of anxiety, btw. I know for some people it's crippling.

Jays finally get a lights out closer, and he's suffering from mental health issues.

Hope he gets well and all, but, fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back