MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
"flu" right sure. Bring Devers up already...

Moustakas just hit a bomb off of Sale for 19 on the year. Going to break the Great Balboni's record of 36 this year. lol

MOOSE

Turner is about 50 abs short of qualifying for the batting title but he's been locked in all year and now it looks like he has his homerun swing as well.

He's got a nice leg kick that generates a good amount of power. Not sure if that's something he did before the Dodgers.

Turners a stud. If they can get Joc tuned in and when Seager heats up.

Seager will heat up at some point, but I don't have a lot of faith in Joc.

Bellingoat with another homer. This kid is amazing.

He's got a nice leg kick that generates a good amount of power. Not sure if that's something he did before the Dodgers.

Seager will heat up at some point, but I don't have a lot of faith in Joc.

Seager 2 bombs and a double tonight. As for Joc, he looks lost. This might be a lost season for him and he might have to compete for a job next year

Seager with two homers tonight. Looks like he's heating up

Seager 2 bombs and a double tonight. As for Joc, he looks lost. This might be a lost season for him and he might have to compete for a job next year
Maybe they can move him and put verdugo in. At least he doesn't strike out.

Maybe they can move him and put verdugo in. At least he doesn't strike out.

I wouldnt move him yet. Hes struggling a bunch but hes still our best defensive center fielder and still very talented. Plus we'd be selling low on him.

I think Agons done so Toles, Verdugo, Joc and Puig fight it out next year for the 3 outfield spots. With Puig, Forsythe and Agone all free agents after next year I think long term keeping him is the best option

Lol Yung Joc and Puig looked like they were ready to throw blows.

Here comes Seager again

FreeGOAT willing to move to 3B to keep Big City in the lineup. What a model team player.

Love Sale snapping on himself for not being able to finish off the CG last night. The Jake Peavy special.

Sale.gif

Freddie Freeman took ground balls at 3B today. It's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back