MLB 2017 Discussion v2: The Judge Is Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

INeedARemedy

GOAT
@Gold
Reaction score
And they are dancing, the board floor slamming under the jackboots and the fiddlers grinning hideously over their canted pieces. Towering over them all is the judge and he is naked dancing, his small feet lively and quick and now in doubletime and bowing to the ladies, huge and pale and hairless, like an enormous infant. He never sleeps, he says. He says he’ll never die. He bows to the fiddlers and sashays backwards and throws back his head and laughs deep in his throat and he is a great favorite, the judge. He wafts his hat and the lunar dome of his skull passes palely under the lamps and he swings about and takes possession of one of the fiddles and he pirouettes and makes a pass, two passes, dancing and fiddling all at once. His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

JudgeHomerMed_0si56vof.gif

042617_nyybos_judge_catch_med_v1b5nnzp.gif

he says that he will never die

JUICE, making baseball great again, one 600 ft home run at a time.

Love it, great thread.

Judge just struck out to end the game. Good win for the Jays

Dude can't do everything

Not too great when it's 2017 and CC is pitching well while Canaka and PineTar are throwing games. At least the latter has been good this season, Canaka is a joke

Every time the Sox get someone back, 2 more guys go down. Were just finally looking good too. Luckily neither injury is major, although I don't feel great about E-Rod's knee. He dislocated the kneecap early in spring training last year and he wasn't right until after the All Star break. Supposedly its a similar issue, but not as severe. Sucks because he was working on 7 straight quality starts before trying to pitch through the injury and getting shelled last night. Was starting to look like the guy I thought he could be.

ERod-12.46.42-PM.gif

I think my Astros are finally getting over that big brother hill that is the rangers!!!

Its a shame really Lastros were my favorite team name back when it fit, now the AZ Dbags are but even they are good (s/o Lovullo).

Matt Adams with the grand slam off NL Cy Young frontrunner Scott Feldman. So clutch.

And Edinson Volquez threw a no-hitter.

Picked him up on my fantasy team this morning. Feels good, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back