Military Heads Want Transgender Enlistment Hold

You're running around like a person who is perpetually slipping on a banana peel. Go ask 300 questions to your father.
Every now and then...I think liberals have reached the ends of stupidity...and then you post again.
They say a mentally challenged person doesn't know they are mentally challenged and you are a perfect example of that.
The next 8 are gonna be tough on you...perhaps Midol or therapy maybe beneficial.
And you will respond to this"wah wah Trump wah wah"
No matter what you say at the end of the day,you are still a butthurt little bitch over hillary losing.

Last edited:
they shouldnt be able to join at all. i dont have an issue with a gay man or lesbian woman joining, but transgenderism has no place in our countries military.
I have a question for you, what if they're bull dykes? where do we draw the line now?
479f3743f61969aab281d32626dfef7e.jpg

Oh, you're one of those. Fuck off, and don't do it kindly :)

I actually like most of your posts but on this issue I disagree and while it's a harsh thing he said you'd be naive to think this hasn't happened hundreds of times over the last 10years.

It's harsh but when the stakes are high and lives are on the line (esp yours) people become hard and practical.

You said you served and I'll take you at your word but can you imagine the morale of the soldier/s that has seen that another soldier isn't fit, no one can do anything and you're now in a shit fight. This unfit guy fucks up and costs your best mate/s life/lives and he's pinned. You may not pull the trigger but what you do or don't do dictates potentially your future or other mates futures.

Don't transgenders have a 40% suicide attempt rate?

That's crazy.

Transgenderism itself may not be a mental illness. However, its correlation to mental illness is so high that you put troops in extreme danger by allowing them to serve. Its correlation to mental illness is so high that, for all intents and purposes, it can be considered a mental illness itself. When lives are on the line, discrimination is OK. I'd rather discriminate than die for being politically correct.

Be completely honest. If you were putting your life on the line, would you feel safe with your life or death in the hands of the average transexual? If you answer yes, I know that you're lying and you're not being honest.

This sums it up perfectly. The only thing I'd add is you'll notice the people that sign this up aren't on the front line risking their lives.

Last edited:
Would you want to be in a foxhole with this? Not I. The U.S. Military needs to maintain strong morale!
1200px-Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg
What the fuck is that? I scrolled down expecting tits. I was an enlisted member of the military for years. If I saw that wearing the same uniform as me, "unfortunate" friendly fire would happen.

I knew a girl that got the fed to pay for boob implants while she was in the marines. She was a tiny gal attached to H&S that complained to the base shrink that she was suffering from depression, lack of self esteem, etc; due to having b-sized boobies. One day she showed back up with dd-torpedo tits. The combination of complaining to the shrink and finding a base surgeon who wanted to transition into plastic surgery once his enlistment was up (and so this was a resume builder I suppose) was enough to get the fed to pull out the checkbook.
3 women in my areas and one mans civilian wife all got breast implants paid for by going to a shrink and complaining of lack of self esteem.

This is a good idea.

Obama tried to turn the US military into an LGBTQ Pride event.
Boots on the ground.
Who cares if the person firing the weapon has a favorite pattern or material or might cause confusion as an Olympic contestant

Wrong! Just because they are serving does not mean they deserve respect. And that's not just transgender, homosexuals, and lesbians either. That's including men and women. I don't think you have ever served a day in uniform. I can tell you from experience that I did not respect every soldier I worked with while on active duty. Some are lazy, undisciplined, and incompetent. Respect is earned, not given...
Thank you, that dumbass acts like their are not pieces of shit in the military, or people who joined just for college benefits and thats about it.

All fair points. If a trans person passes the requirements, which I assume are psychological as well as physical, then there shouldn't be a problem if we aren't bending over backwards to accommodate a very small group. Theoretically, if a man identifies as a woman, that shouldn't be enough of a reason to make him unfit to serve.

How much damage could 0.2% of the armed forces produce? They're already trolling poverty stricken neighborhoods for volunteers, what's a few trannies here and there?

Good lord man you are naive and worst is all is your belief that they are having a hard time recruiting of seek poor people.

Like PTSD?

If you were actually diagnosed to the degree that it was a "mental disorder" as you dog whistled you wouldn't be in a tank, but cute smug try.

Boots on the ground.
Who cares if the person firing the weapon has a favorite pattern or material or might cause confusion as an Olympic contestant
I've never been in the military, but I played team sports my whole life for 30+ years. And one thing you learn is that teammates matter. One very important thing that some people will never get is that the guy next to you can affect everyone, good or bad.

While I understand the military is different now than it once was, the demographics haven't radically changed to my knowledge. Granted I'm out of my element here, so I'll take your word on this, but I find it funny that the last time I was in L.A., some dude dressed in army clothes hopped out of his car and ran after me trying to get me to enlist. Was that a one-off?

The demographics have always been middle class white dudes

Boots on the ground.

This coming from your vast experiences as a boot on ground?

And for @Fawlty and his "respect" try

You don't respect someone for enlisting, you respect someone for actually serving honorably

You can't have mentally ill people living next to you, who think the US military should pay for your sex change surgery, hormones and depression medication. If you do, then it's gonna affect the team in a negative way.

If you were putting your life on the line, would you feel safe with your life or death in the hands of the average transexual? If you answer yes, I know that you're lying and you're not being honest.

Luckily I will be retired (2019) before these lessons are harshly learned.

I've never been in the military, but I played team sports my whole life for 30+ years. And one thing you learn is that teammates matter. One very important thing that some people will never get is that the guy next to you can affect everyone, good or bad.
I don't know about you, but I'm in a battle, I don't care how flamingly queer or sexually conflicted the guy, girldude, whatever it is next to me is, so long as they aim and fire.

I don't know about you, but I'm in a battle, I don't care how flamingly queer or sexually conflicted the guy, girldude, whatever it is next to me is, so long as they aim and fire.

I'd want them to be of sound mind too.

Agreed. If it were just confusion about gender, it would be no problem at all. That's not all it is though.

You're putting your life in the hands of people with a 41% suicide rate. 41% of them don't even value their own lives. What do you think the depression stats, psychosis stats, etc. are?

Transgenders in the military is dangerous.

It's not fair and it's not right to treat the people in our military who risk their lives for our freedom with such little respect and little value for their sacrifices and lives. It's disgusting. I care too much about their own well-being and their lives to not discriminate against transgenders.

If you allow transgenders in the military, good soldiers will have to die for your political correctness. That's too much.

Back