Military Heads Want Transgender Enlistment Hold

It's funny how these government tools (i.e. military) often claim to be defenders of freedom.

What a joke.

Oh, you're one of those. Fuck off, and don't do it kindly.
Ah yes, the perpetual answer of the idiots. For those who do not know how to argue their point. Insults is the last resort of someone who has lost an argument. You talk of tolerance but you yourself are very insulting with members of this thread. A hypocrite...again, I respect your opinion and you should respect mine.

I don't know about you, but I'm in a battle, I don't care how flamingly queer or sexually conflicted the guy, girldude, whatever it is next to me is, so long as they aim and fire.
Well if you've ever played a team sports, you would know how the personalities, behavior and the character of your teammates affect the team.

The demographics have always been middle class white dudes

Given that the population is majority white that's not surprising, but black people are overrepresented in the military. But the most telling thing is that those with a lower family income are more likely to join the military than someone with a high family income.

Given that the population is majority white that's not surprising, but black people are overrepresented in the military. But the most telling thing is that those with a lower family income are more likely to join the military than someone with a high family income.

Well you have half of it that white are a majority but then you play a stupid hater argument with lower income; its majority middle class.

I didn't play that card, that card was played on me. Notice that it comes up when people read my opinion and then try the stupid old trick of "I bet you never wore a uniform" or whatever. It happens a lot when you disagree with meatheads who have no recourse. Not my problem, but it sounds like it's your problem. Best of luck with that. PTSD isn't a serious mental disorder? No wonder you guys can't get a dime, you're doing all the politicians' work for them.

And ':eek::eek::eek:' was his choice of words. Read.

PTSD is not a serious mental disorder, it just exacerbates preexisting issues. It is no excuse for bad behavior and that you pander to it while looking down your nose at those you think should have it says a lot about you. Also good god you are trash with thinking that people should be out for a buck for service, people like you are the reason the VA is backlogged by a year.

Well you have half of it that white are a majority but then you play a stupid hater argument with lower income; its majority middle class.

I'm not sure what your argument is, but you seem way too invested in this. I don't care enough about this, I'm just gonna leave it at that.

I'm not sure what your argument is, but you seem way too invested in this. I don't care enough about this, I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Invested, I just like to shoot down naive people trying to fit their preconceived notions.

So this will mean more "women" join the millitary?
I am wondering where they are supposed to fit in? I mean there can't be that much cooking to do.

No it is worst. On January 24, 2013, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta removed the military's ban on women serving in combat. All women now have to register when they turn 18.

Came across this...I think I have violated some of the 27 rules on the Sherdog Forum Rules. I was wondering what qualified as a 'Yellow Card' member. Link: http://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms

Forum Rules: