Military Heads Want Transgender Enlistment Hold

Would you want to be in a foxhole with this? Not I. The U.S. Military needs to maintain strong morale!
1200px-Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg
Looks like Val from Outlast 2

And for @Fawlty and his "respect" try

You don't respect someone for enlisting, you respect someone for actually serving honorably
That's presupposing that classes of people can't serve honorably, if you followed the thread. Obviously bullshit. I was dealing with a person who has automatic respect for people not in (insert class of people I don't like). It's almost like you were just looking for something to pick with me about- unbelievable! You'd never do that.

And for @Fawlty and his "respect" try

You don't respect someone for enlisting, you respect someone for actually serving honorably
A little smugness can go a long way in exposing and shitstomping bigotry. And let's not pretend you, of all people, aren't into being smug.

Here is a RANGER qualified U.S. Navy SEAL who transgendered. Amazing!

Kristin Beck (born Christopher T. Beck; June 21, 1966) is a retired United States Navy SEAL who gained public attention in 2013 when she came out as a trans woman. She published her memoir in June 2013, Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL's Journey to Coming out Transgender detailing her experiences.

320px-Chris_Beck%2C_Navy_SEAL.jpg

352px-Kristin_Beck.jpg
No less mentally ill tho

That's presupposing that classes of people can't serve honorably, if you followed the thread. Obviously bullshit. I was dealing with a person who has automatic respect for people not in (insert class of people I don't like). It's almost like you were just looking for something to pick with me about- unbelievable! You'd never do that.

I get it that you feel bad for the little guy or whatever they think they are, but classes of people can't serve. Step out of your Air Force mentality where it didn't matter.

A little smugness can go a long way in exposing and shitstomping bigotry. And let's not pretend you, of all people, aren't into being smug.

My smugness on this topic comes from actual experience dealing with issues like this. Yours comes from being an SJW and thinking you have something to offer.

And before you get all uppity about "I was in the Air Force" you know its different and don't pretend otherwise playboy.

With such a high suicide rate which is due to a high rate of mental illness, why is it a good idea to have that demographic armed and trained?

My smugness on this topic comes from actual experience dealing with issues like this. Yours comes from being an SJW and thinking you have something to offer.

And before you get all uppity about "I was in the Air Force" you know its different and don't pretend otherwise playboy.
That's twice in a row you've defensively mentioned my service. Too much protest, lady SMEACy.

Defensively? LOL
Funny enough, I also don't see you trying to lecture the dipshit I was arguing with who wants to go all ___. Clearly much worse than anything I've said itt, no matter how much you disagree w/me. I think you have an emotional attachment of carebear feelings to my posting, and you should cuddle with those feelings at night when you're lonely.

That's something I'll stop to address after the fight, ya know?
I'm in a tight spot, I'm not checking man cards.

I don't want any potential liability covering my ass. Severe depression and Transgendered people kind of go hand in hand.

It's not about checking man cards, it's about checking brain cards.

That's something I'll stop to address after the fight, ya know?
I'm in a tight spot, I'm not checking man cards.
True. However, if you can influence the content of the deck...

Funny enough, I also don't see you trying to lecture the dipshit I was arguing with who wants to go all frag-a-:eek::eek::eek:. Clearly much worse than anything I've said itt, no matter how much you disagree w/me. I think you have an emotional attachment of carebear feelings to my posting, and you should cuddle with those feelings at night when you're lonely.

Dude, you really think you have me all figured out. First if you want to defend ":eek::eek::eek:s" maybe stop calling them :eek::eek::eek:s, then realize that I give a fuck about them. Then you could realize that you're a piece of shit for trying to play your Air Force card then trying to lump PTSD with serious mental disorders

Dude, you really think you have me all figured out. First if you want to defend ":eek::eek::eek:s" maybe stop calling them :eek::eek::eek:s, then realize that I give a fuck about them. Then you could realize that you're a piece of shit for trying to play your Air Force card then trying to lump PTSD with serious mental disorders
I didn't play that card, that card was played on me. Notice that it comes up when people read my opinion and then try the stupid old trick of "I bet you never wore a uniform" or whatever. It happens a lot when you disagree with meatheads who have no recourse. Not my problem, but it sounds like it's your problem. Best of luck with that. PTSD isn't a serious mental disorder? No wonder you guys can't get a dime, you're doing all the politicians' work for them.

And ':eek::eek::eek:' was his choice of words. Read.

From what I've heard about Mattis' views on those issues, he might consider it.
Since the armed forces are funded by taxation, everybody who wants to serve should be able to do so, obviously.
I don't care about discrimination by private companies but I don't want to pay for it.

The transgender rate in the military is higher than in the general public. At least according to the story I listened to, people who feel something is not quite right but can't put their finger quite on it turn to the military for structure. Thinking that will fix "it". That said, some of you complain about alphabet soup and such but there are countless stories of transgenders claiming that the treatment they got from their peers in the field was more accepting than in the civilian world. To me that is a truer benchmark than any comment made by some high level official. If you are in the field, guys or girls just care that so and so has their back and are competent. 99% of the jobs in the military don't need some super hulk with bulging muscles and who can throw around 150 lb dumbells. Get real people.

My brother was in special forces civil affairs for linguistics. A whole bunch of arabic linguists were discharged for being openly gay while we were still at war in Iraq and Afghanistan while he was enlisted. That right there sums up the mentality of some high up officials in the military. The field when it is there ass on the line probably doesn't give two shits if it means maybe they get their job done without getting shot or blown up. High up officials who are not in the field always complain about culture at the expense of competency.

On top of that, this illusion that you need to be so strong to be in the military is a joke. No one fights hand to hand and the only real issue with fitness is being able to carry so much shit. Field guys are loaded down with so much gear and armor that their is an epidemic of back and knee problems. Yeah, the guys could carry it but they will be hobbled the rest of their lives.

So this will mean more "women" join the millitary?
I am wondering where they are supposed to fit in? I mean there can't be that much cooking to do.

If they are really unsure about this yeah this should put it on hold It could be for the better

Back