Military Heads Want Transgender Enlistment Hold

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Military chiefs will seek a six-month delay before letting transgender people enlist in their services, officials said June 23. Dunford told a Senate committee there have been some issues identified with recruiting transgender individuals that “some of the service chiefs believe need to be resolved before we move forward.” He said Mattis (Defense Secretary) was reviewing the matter.

Link: https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-want-6-month-hold-on-transgender-enlistments

Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford listens on Capitol Hill in Washington.

This is a good idea.

Obama tried to turn the US military into an LGBTQ Pride event.

they shouldnt be able to join at all. i dont have an issue with a gay man or lesbian woman joining, but transgenderism has no place in our countries military.

Would you want to be in a foxhole with this? Not I. The U.S. Military needs to maintain strong morale!
1200px-Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg

Maybe the military cant afford to waste time wading through pronouns and victimhood.

Trans people make up 0.2% of all armed forces personnel in the US, it's just not an issue that deserves a lot of attention.

Here is a RANGER qualified U.S. Navy SEAL who transgendered. Amazing!

Kristin Beck (born Christopher T. Beck; June 21, 1966) is a retired United States Navy SEAL who gained public attention in 2013 when she came out as a trans woman. She published her memoir in June 2013, Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL's Journey to Coming out Transgender detailing her experiences.

320px-Chris_Beck%2C_Navy_SEAL.jpg

352px-Kristin_Beck.jpg

Last edited:

Kristin Beck (born Christopher T. Beck; June 21, 1966) is a retired United States Navy SEAL who gained public attention in 2013 when she came out as a trans woman. She published her memoir in June 2013, Warrior Princess: A U.S. Navy SEAL's Journey to Coming out Transgender detailing her experiences.

352px-Kristin_Beck.jpg
Damn that's some strong mental illness.

Trans people make up 0.2% of all armed forces personnel in the US, it's just not an issue that deserves a lot of attention.
Toward the end of the last administration, didn't the military pay for a sex change?

That precedent could have gotten out of control if allowed to continue.

Toward the end of the last administration, didn't the military pay for a sex change?

I knew a girl that got the fed to pay for boob implants while she was in the marines. She was a tiny gal attached to H&S that complained to the base shrink that she was suffering from depression, lack of self esteem, etc; due to having b-sized boobies. One day she showed back up with dd-torpedo tits. The combination of complaining to the shrink and finding a base surgeon who wanted to transition into plastic surgery once his enlistment was up (and so this was a resume builder I suppose) was enough to get the fed to pull out the checkbook.

Not sure if that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me. It doesn't bother me if they let in trannies into the armed forces, it's just that the number is so small it's not worth making significant changes that disturbs the already-working model.

To me, this includes adopting a binary model of gender. If you want to identify as a woman, and you make the effort to look like a woman, it will make it that much easier for those around you. You can't expect for people to acquiesce to your daily whims. You also can't force people to believe you're a sex that you're not. Other than that, if you meet the qualifications and don't break the rules, do what you want.

I knew a girl that got the fed to pay for boob implants while she was in the marines. She was a tiny gal attached to H&S that complained to the base shrink that she was suffering from depression, lack of self esteem, etc; due to having b-sized boobies. One day she showed back up with dd-torpedo tits. The combination of complaining to the shrink and finding a base surgeon who wanted to transition into plastic surgery once his enlistment was up (and so this was a resume builder I suppose) was enough to get the fed to pull out the checkbook.
Unreal.

352px-Kristin_Beck.jpg

Unless he is now a full she plumbing was he/she doesn't belong in the military, just due to adaptation that must be made. Once they are fully plumbing changed then I don't care but they must pass all the requirements of their sex.

If they are dependent on hormones and psychological drugs like most trannies, why would the military want them?

So people with onvious mental issues handed guns and explosives? Who needs isis

Back