Mikey Garcia Beats Everyone at 135 and 140

Garcia is not Martinez or Walters plus he's a very big puncher at 135

I swear people don't know shit about boxing, all they think they need to know is who Lomachenko and GGG are and they got it figured out
Youre an imbecile

Garcia is skilled but textbook and will get outboxed by any high iq technician. Loma is the highest in that category atm.

lol
Buyin' that hype.

Crawford is the guy who signed with a promoter who has no decent opponents to offer him. I'll bet at least 3/4 of the people who will watch his next fight have never seen his next opponent. You have Crawford fighting guys like Molina and Hank Lundy but its actually everyone else who is avoiding Crawford.

Top Rank had those two on a collision course & Mikey went ahead & jumped ship. If Mikey had stayed they would have fought already & Mikey would've taken that L just like he did in the amatuers.

Both guys have wins over each as amateurs. The point isn't how awesome crawford is but how ridiculous your assumption was.
Whats ridiculous? Fighters avoid match ups all the time in boxing.

Top Rank had those two on a collision course & Mikey went ahead & jumped ship. If Mikey had stayed they would have fought already & Mikey would've taken that L just like he did in the amatuers.

Mikey beat him in amateurs as well. I think the record was like 4-3 in TC's favor. Top Rank doesn't get guys good enough fights.

TC is incredible but he's not running over Mikey. I'd pick him to win but it'd be close and if the odds were right, then I'd bet on Mikey.

Whats ridiculous? Fighters avoid match ups all the time in boxing.
Promoters tend to protect fighters, sure, but no one is more famous for that than Arum, Crawford's promoter.

I don't believe other pros are scared of each other. Mikey Garcia has never shown anything that should lead you to believe hes scared of anyone. You're saying that because you're a Crawford fan and want to believe he's everything Max Kellerman tells you he is.

Promoters tend to protect fighters, sure, but no one is more famous for that than Arum, Crawford's promoter.

I don't believe other pros are scared of each other. Mikey Garcia has never shown anything that should lead you to believe hes scared of anyone. You're saying that because you're a Crawford fan and want to believe he's everything Max Kellerman tells you he is.
Im not a crawford fan at all, im all for spence smashing him at welterweight some day. A fighter does not have to be afraid of another to avoid them for business purposes... now youve assumed i said the man was afraid when that was never stated nor implied. Pro fighters dont fear anyone.

Back