Mikey Garcia Beats Everyone at 135 and 140

Crawford knocks Garcias head off. Loma/Garcia is a toss up.

Crawford knocks Garcias head off. Loma/Garcia is a toss up.

Broner landed some clean shots and TC will have a chance but is his power enough to hurt Mikey? I don't know at 140. Mikey seems to have grown into 140 nice.

Broner landed some clean shots and TC will have a chance but is his power enough to hurt Mikey? I don't know at 140. Mikey seems to have grown into 140 nice.
Broner is a can.

maybe but still had enough power to hurt and drop Porter at 147 and Mikey took his shots like nothing
Meh. Caught Porter being a bit careless. Didnt finish him.

Broner is a can.

I'll eat some crow on that. I thought Broner would leave a better account of himself. But Paulie put it pretty good when he said something like Broner masquerades as a boxer but can't do anything effective (or at all most times) going backward.

Meh. Caught Porter being a bit careless. Didnt finish him.

still had enough power to be the only fighter to KD Porter. Brook or thurman couldn't and Porter has fought at 154 before.I think Broner has some real pop and Mikey took it like a champ tonight

Am I the only one that wasn't all that impressed with Garcia tonight? At least not at 140, he's undersized at 140 as compared to 135 and also, not once did he seriously hurt Broner

Are you really sure he beats Crawford?

no he doesn't
Lomachenko and Crawford beat him IMO

He just beat a hyped up boxer with a low punch output and awful footwork

yup. Even pick that it would be a early KO and Heiland never been stopped before but try harder to discredit me.

Oh man, I'm not trying to discredit to you. I'm just amazed that someone picked Charlo to KO Heiland. That too considering he's never been put down n KOed by anybody else before. Especially considering the killers he's been facing.

Hey could you give me your prediction on next week's Lotto / Powerball ?
Oh and if the Sun's coming up tomorrow. Had a busy day planned and wanted to know if I can wear my new shades <Moves>

no he doesn't
Lomachenko and Crawford beat him IMO

He just beat a hyped up boxer with a low punch output and awful footwork
At 135 he beats Loma, after tonight though I'm not all that convinced he can make noise at 140

At 135 he beats Loma, after tonight though I'm not all that convinced he can make noise at 140
with what does he beat him seriously?
he is nothing special, he is very skilled with a textbook style but absolutely nothing extraordinary nor special..

get out of here

Oh man, I'm not trying to discredit to you. I'm just amazed that someone picked Charlo to KO Heiland. That too considering he's never been put down n KOed by anybody else before. Especially considering the killers he's been facing.

Hey could you give me your prediction on next week's Lotto / Powerball ?
Oh and if the Sun's coming up tomorrow. Had a busy day planned and wanted to know if I can wear my new shades <Moves>

So are you trying to be funny, i dont get it. Internet jokes arent my thing and I dont gamble, so cant really help you with Lotto and sun glassea are always good to have on hand but never wear them on your forwhead, hatbrim, behind the head or hang them off you shirt collar cause that make people look lile a douche but if you want to talk boxing I am more than willing.

I knew Charlo would be to much for Hieland and would get the stoppage early. Charlo isnt my fav fighter but dude has a clear size advantage over most at 154 and 160 and I knew that be to much for him. Charlo vs Jacobs is a great fight to make as both guys look big for 160 and could make a 50/50 fight

It will be criminal at this point if Lomachenko doesn't fight either Garcia or Rigondeaux next after he tools Marriaga. I'm literally dying to see either of these fights.

still had enough power to be the only fighter to KD Porter. Brook or thurman couldn't and Porter has fought at 154 before.I think Broner has some real pop and Mikey took it like a champ tonight
I think Broner is wildly overrated in every way shape and form including his power.

I do not believe hes on Crawfords level in any regard. Crawford hits him harder and more often.

So are you trying to be funny, i dont get it. Internet jokes arent my thing and I dont gamble, so cant really help you with Lotto and sun glassea are always good to have on hand but never wear them on your forwhead, hatbrim, behind the head or hang them off you shirt collar cause that make people look lile a douche but if you want to talk boxing I am more than willing.

I knew Charlo would be to much for Hieland and would get the stoppage early. Charlo isnt my fav fighter but dude has a clear size advantage over most at 154 and 160 and I knew that be to much for him. Charlo vs Jacobs is a great fight to make as both guys look big for 160 and could make a 50/50 fight

You don't have to answer the Sun rising tomorrow bit. I discovered that the Earth orbits the Sun and the orbit is, more or less, 24 hours. This, apparently, has been going on for 5+ billion years. So the odds are something like 70-30 maybe even 80-20 that the sun WILL rise tomorrow.

Phew !!!

<seedat>

P.S - That spelling n grammar in any post of yours

Last edited:
Massive Mikey fan and would love to see him take on Crawford and Loma but I can't see him winning either fight. Would be great watching him try though

Back