Mike Perry Vs Robbie Lawler

Anyone but Wonderboy I would favor Plat.

Perry/Condit

Would be pretty torrid, Condit's on the way out, Perry on the way up. Give Condit a good chance to finish on a win or Perry to beat a good name.

how can you say we're trippin' and then reference the male model line?

Jouban has done modelling shoots on a handful of occasions and all he does is stand around for a few hours. Go check out his portfolio if you think I'm bullshitting. It has not affected his ability to train at all and is the most pointless thing the haters continually throw at us.

Let me make this perfectly clear to all involved. I don't mind writing these replies when I see the male model comments and I don't even mind the male model comments, I just think you're making yourselves look stupid by referencing his 2nd job like it's a full time distraction and a handicap that every fighter who faces him should be able to exploit. He's just a good fighter that's trained at a few different high level MMA camps over the years. You can check out his twitter to see him putting in work for his teammmates as well as himself, and his wikipedia has his current coaches listed. If anything, Jouban is more professional than Mike Perry is at this point.

but hey, none of that fits your agenda I imagine so I'll just carry on being the only one mentioning it

Perhaps I should clarify - I really, really like Jouban, and respect him as a fighter, and when I invoke the modelling reference, it's mostly as a jab at Perry, because he is trash, but also to remind the few, on whom the fact appears to be lost, that nobody's talking about a title shot for Jouban, who made Perry look pretty useless and harmless. If we're not discussing a shot for Jouban, we sure as fuck are not discussing a shot for Perry.

Perhaps I should clarify - I really, really like Jouban, and respect him as a fighter, and when I invoke the modelling reference, it's mostly as a jab at Perry, because he is trash, but also to remind the few, on whom the fact appears to be lost, that nobody's talking about a title shot for Jouban, who made Perry look pretty useless and harmless. If we're not discussing a shot for Jouban, we sure as fuck are not discussing a shot for Perry.
fair enough, then my reply most certainly didn't apply to you ;)

and putting fun to one side, I'm fine with any opponent from the top 20 as Mike's next fight, and by top 20 I mean 20 to 10, not any of the actual top 10. I don't even really mind if it's a top 30 guy cause the division is that stacked below the top 15. All of them are really dangerous guys :)

Fan of both. But I think it is a little to early for a Perry - Lawler match-up. Maybe by mid 2018 we can get this fight. #PlatinumBless !!!

Lawler is fighting Cowboy this summer.

I don't want to see Robbie looking dead like Berger did last night. Platinum is coming for that belt and no one in his way will be spared.

what about that male model part time fighter?

UFC should keep giving him bangers, let's see some old school brawls. Feed him to Matt Brown.

This fight would be 1000X more enjoyable than bisduck vs Georges 'Gut' St Pierre

Sure, why not. Its a fun style fight and would be exciting.

Perry has those toughman level skills, stop it already.
you clearly haven't seen him fight.

toughman GTFO he cracked the UFC's top 30 inside 11 fights with those skills :eek:

3 out of 4 UFC fights ended with Mike's hand raised and his opponent weeping, broken or even dead

Alan just lost really badly whereas Mike won very impressively

they both got a top 15 guy

so what. jouban literally just beat him and would probably beat him again.

perry is the type of fighter that is exciting, but needs to be protected in order to keep winning. he has good power, but there are a lot of guys that could easily take him to a boring decision.

Winner gets the Just Bleed Championship. Loser gets CTE. Book it Dana

Lawler would take decades off Perry's life

That reply was very clear. The biggest problem for Perry will be being respected. He's a bigot and will have to answer for his behavior. Aside from his elbow KO of an opponent clearly on the downside, he's become a joke. He's hit his ceiling. Any further exposure will only bring more attention to his past behavior and ridiculous persona.

Back