Mike Perry Vs Robbie Lawler

Platinum vs Robbie or Cerrone will happen eventually lads. Just be patient.

good bangin fight but unfort for perry he gets destroyed in the first exchange

no need to worry, both cerrone and robbie wire perry's mouth shut.

Cerrone and Lawler are at the tail end of their career, Mike Perry is just getting started. Mike Perry is going to do nothing but KTFO whoever he fights from here on wards.

He would though

sorry but lawler isn't a defensive fighter... he gets lit up in literally every fight.. if they fight.. he would know.. perry would know.. and any mma fan with half a brain would know.. they are both very capable of knocking each other the fuck out.

sorry but lawler isn't a defensive fighter... he gets lit up in literally every fight.. if they fight.. he would know.. perry would know.. and any mma fan with half a brain would know.. they are both very capable of knocking each other the fuck out.
Perry would get wrecked.I don't understand everyone's debate.Perry beats a dude he gets knocked out on the regular like Pat Barry now he's a legit contender lol

Cerrone and Lawler are at the tail end of their career, Mike Perry is just getting started. Mike Perry is going to do nothing but KTFO whoever he fights from here on wards.

true, just like he did with jouban right?

Perry wouldn't stand a chance. It's a big difference fighting a punching bag like Ellenberger vs an elite top 2 former champ.

I'd take Lawler by headkick KO.

Ellenberger is 2-7 in his last nine. Perry's best win is Ellenberger. He lost a split decision to Jouban for crying out loud. And now people think Robbie is going to have trouble with Perry?

Robbie's faced Rory, Hendricks, Condit, Brown, Manhoef, Lindland, Shields, Jacare, etc. Perry is no where near ready.

Perry would get wrecked.I don't understand everyone's debate.Perry beats a dude he gets knocked out on the regular like Pat Barry now he's a legit contender lol

no.. perry is a average fighter but he could knock out lawler with one punch. Why? Because lawler is also an average fighter who takes damage in every fight.. if you cant see how easily lawler could be draw into a brawl and knocked out than you dont know mma at all and its not even worth discussing..

I'm am not saying perry is better than lawler.. or that he would even beat him.. im saying thinking he has no chance against fucking lawler is a level of stupidity i cannot even comprehend.

Lawlers been out for a while so maybe he wants to take a step down in his return fight. Mike Perry is a fantastic style match-up. This fight would be fireworks.

Who do you think would win? Do you want to see it?

A step down? Perry is dangerous and can rearrange anyones face on any giving night

Want to see it, hell yes.

Don't think it's the warm up Robbie needs. Maybe someone that won't rattle his brain.
LOL if Robbie the former champ cant even beat the person a model handily beat then he should just retire really.

no.. perry is a average fighter but he could knock out lawler with one punch. Why? Because lawler is also an average fighter who takes damage in every fight.. if you cant see how easily lawler could be draw into a brawl and knocked out than you dont know mma at all and its not even worth discussing..

I'm am not saying perry is better than lawler.. or that he would even beat him.. im saying thinking he has no chance against fucking lawler is a level of stupidity i cannot even comprehend.
I think Robbie can handle a brawl . Perry wouldn't win that attrition in anyway.Not saying it isnt possible but you would have to be a fool to brawl Lawler

They will probably give him someone like Tarec Saffiedine next.

I pray they put Robbie against Perry. Robbie would end it like...
tumblr_mm39jjLm9h1rmvfheo1_400.gif

Not going to lie, this would be great fight but id rather see maia put platinum to sleep or watch gamebred box him up in a 15 minute beat down

I´m a lawler fan

I don´t want to see him get retired ala ellemberger

Back