Mike Perry Vs Robbie Lawler

LOL if Robbie the former champ cant even beat the person a model handily beat then he should just retire really.
Love watching Ruthless fight, one of the faves but he is hittable and will get in a fist slinging brawl with anyone. Not saying Perry would starch him, but he wouldn't be a massive underdog.

They will probably give him someone like Tarec Saffiedine next.

Already miss Larkin for this fight if Tarec can't make the walk

perry is the fw equivalent of artem, big talk and then grabs an L when they face top 15 fighters like jouban and cub. they dont belong fighting top 10 or even top 5 fighters like robbie and frankie.
Jouban wasn't top 15 but Jake was, so congratulations for being wrong :D

I think Robbie can handle a brawl . Perry wouldn't win that attrition in anyway.Not saying it isnt possible but you would have to be a fool to brawl Lawler
and with Lawler's iron chin how could Mike possibly win a firefight right....

4cfy3rh.gif

4cfy3rh.gif
[/QUOTE

4cfy3rh.gif
i really hope he does fight perry so you idiots watch in horror as to why Perry shouldnt have been fighting him in the 1st place.

Look at Rousey.Remember her she was gods greatest and all were on her bandwagon after koing Bethe. Then she found out the hard way what hands and kicks were.

Post your gifs because sadly Perry would get beat by Nick or Woodley.

Perry beat a dude thats should have been cut years ago.

Perry wants a fight give him Condit

2 fights that throw damage bombs ....... 2 fights wirh great chins ........ equals a fookin war..

Perry sucks he would get put to sleep against top 10 fighters.

This would be a barn burner. JBG would be pleased. Mike would touch Robbie's chin I think, and bad things would happen for Ruthless.

The karma from the shit life he leads will never allow that. Expect to see him either get into trouble outside the ring, or get completely destroyed and embarrassed by top competition. He isn't that great to begin with. Perry is nothing more than a shercucks dream.

Perry freezes up anytime he's hit clean. Robbie would destroy him.

I don't think he's the best fighter in the division but I feel like with that power and speed, he'll eventually get good enough to piece together just the win streak he needs to get a title shot. He has a lot of upside and that's why he's so exciting to me.

I keep reading these types of comments all day, is it April 1st again?

What's going on, is everybody on acid? Are people seriously talking about Mike "I Got Mauled By a Male Model" Perry as a potential title contender and not trolling?

What's going on?

What's going on, is everybody on acid? Are people seriously talking about Mike "I Got Mauled By a Male Model" Perry as a potential title contender and not trolling?

What's going on?
All joking aside, I do think that he will be a title contender. He has that "it factor" that you just see in some fighters. Yeah, he lost to a guy that I don't think has much of a future in the UFC. But he has those raw athletic attributes that you can't really teach and can be refined into something greater.

I've been watching the sport religiously since ~2008 and some fighters just give that feeling, and it's almost never wrong. They end up being greats.

A lot of guys are fast and have KO power -- like Uriah Hall.

A lot of guys have killer instinct -- like Diego Sanchez.

It's rare that a guy possesses a high level of both and when he does, he becomes an elite fighter.

Last edited:
Perry's boxing is still pretty bad, Robbie would knock him out in two rounds

What's going on?
how can you say we're trippin' and then reference the male model line?

Jouban has done modelling shoots on a handful of occasions and all he does is stand around for a few hours. Go check out his portfolio if you think I'm bullshitting. It has not affected his ability to train at all and is the most pointless thing the haters continually throw at us.

Let me make this perfectly clear to all involved. I don't mind writing these replies when I see the male model comments and I don't even mind the male model comments, I just think you're making yourselves look stupid by referencing his 2nd job like it's a full time distraction and a handicap that every fighter who faces him should be able to exploit. He's just a good fighter that's trained at a few different high level MMA camps over the years. You can check out his twitter to see him putting in work for his teammmates as well as himself, and his wikipedia has his current coaches listed. If anything, Jouban is more professional than Mike Perry is at this point.

but hey, none of that fits your agenda I imagine so I'll just carry on being the only one mentioning it

Lawlers been out for a while so maybe he wants to take a step down in his return fight. Mike Perry is a fantastic style match-up. This fight would be fireworks.

Who do you think would win? Do you want to see it?
No, it's very obvious, Perry wins, bad style match for Lawler.
Me personally, i want see Perry get KTFO, so give him the Afghan!

siyar-bahadurzada.jpg

Back