Mike Perry on Cowboy : "I'm fighting someone I look up to, but I gotta f**king kill this guy."

Mike "Platinum" Perry vs Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cowboy lost to the last black guy he fought, my money is on Perry

I read the thread before I asked you, you think Perry vs. Cerrone is a waste of time? It’s a fun match up, neither are in the hunt for a title right now, what match up would you prefer for these two?

Cowboy vs Condit
Perry vs Matt Brown

You're welcome.

Blaydes vs Stipe or Volkov
Ngannou vs Volkov or JDS or that fat slob from Australia
Swap the UFC 230 match-ups: Rockhold vs Jacare and Weidman vs Branch (much better, I think)
good points. volkov vs tuivasa and rockhold vs jacare are great matchups. not sure about jds vs ngannou tho, there's a good chance francis won't pull the trigger

Cowboy vs Condit
Perry vs Matt Brown

You're welcome.
Those are your suggestions but Perry vs Cerrone is a waste of time?

Last edited:
Those are a your suggestions but Perry vs Cerrone is a waste of time?
Fun fights for sure. I'd be down for those.
But the UFC is probably banking on Perry winning and building him up again. He is entertaining and a win over a name in Cerrone would help that. So not a waste.

I'm concerned perry seems to be too respectful, Cerronne seems to thrive when his opponent is treating it as a contest but when he is faced with naked aggression he seems to shrink.
I think if mike approaches fight week like a fucking psycho, as he is known to do, Cerronne will be beat before he steps in the cage. If Donald turns it into a respectful glorified spar then he can have his way with mike.

I don't like this fight at all. Someone I hate is going to beat someone I like.
Don’t worry, man. Perry got this!

Cerrone is in his head. I think Cerrone wins by third round bro-hug to left high kick.

That's what I'm worried about, plus the wear and tear, just from being constantly active. And the fact he's almost a decade older than Perry
Cerrone’s warrior mentality is a double edged sword. Always there for the fans, which we love. His constant fights has worn him down, however. It sucks. Cerrone is the man.

Cowboy via whatever he wants.

Perry is shit was always shit and will still be shit after this fight.

Yeah Nate got to Cerrone, damn that was 7 years ago. Nate beat him up, but Perry could very well KO him, and we've seen Cerrone break in big fights. I hope he doesn't let shit get to him.
I don't know about Perry's ground game, but Cowboy should try to get it to the ground. He has the tools on the feet, but his game plan should be on the ground
7 years ago cowboy wants to put on a show but maybe for this fight take the path of least resistance, get him down n look for the sub

Fun fights for sure. I'd be down for those.
But the UFC is probably banking on Perry winning and building him up again. He is entertaining and a win over a name in Cerrone would help that. So not a waste.
My thoughts exactly

Perry has gained me as a fan due to his cage attitude. Long time fan of Cerrone, so I'm kinda hoping he wins. Either way as mentioned the fans win!

It will be sad if Cerrone lose to this unskilled clown Perry

Cerrone by decision I think.

Lawler bombed on Cerrone and couldn't finish. Perry is a lesser version of Robbie. Cerrones game is distance control which seems to give Perry fits. He mostly struggles with guys with comparable reach.Cowboy by head kick ko, or dec.​

Back