Mike Perry on Cowboy : "I'm fighting someone I look up to, but I gotta f**king kill this guy."

Mike "Platinum" Perry vs Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Platinum breaking down his fight philosophy like Sun Tzu. lol

This fight should be a damn war for however long it lasts.

Who takes this one?

Jesus Cowboy you better win lol. I like to think Cerrone should be able to wrap up a submission before the 3rd round is over, unless he gets dragged into a fist fight with Platinum then all bets are off lol.

I have a lot of respect for Cowboy but it’s time for him to pass the torche onto the young buck Perry. I expect a huge ko followed up by some handshakes and beers on the ranch

If this fight was taking place a couple years ago I’d pick Cowboy nowadays I’d pick Perry

I like Mike Perry, but he will lose in spectacular fashion.

Without even trying Plat is the best on the mic

Cowboys best days are behind him. Perry takes this in pretty devastating fashion.

Love Cerrone but he’s on a decline and his chin isn’t what it use used to be. Platinum knocks him out.

This fight is a perfect example of UFC's current horrible match making. This fight, Woodley/Till, Ngannou/Blaydes 2, Rockhold/Weidman 2, to name a few. Total wastes of time.

I'm definitely leaning Cowboy but this could end instantly either way. All I know is both will make the walk and there will be violence.

I don't like this fight at all. Someone I hate is going to beat someone I like.

I think cowboy has a very good chance to take it if he gameplans like he used to when he first come at WW. Perry is a lol but overrated on these boards and doesn't have the best fight IQ.

I think Mike clips Cerrone. Would love to be wrong but his power is something serious and Cerrone has lost a step.

This fight is a perfect example of UFC's current horrible match making. This fight, Woodley/Till, Ngannou/Blaydes 2, Rockhold/Weidman 2, to name a few. Total wastes of time.

How are any of those fights a waste?

Weidman vs Rockhold- winner probably gers a title shot
Cowboy vs Perry- fucking fireworks
Woodley vs Till- champ vs top 3 contender
Blaydes vs Ngannou- Blaydes can avenge his loss while waiting for a title shot

Back