Mike Perry on Cowboy : "I'm fighting someone I look up to, but I gotta f**king kill this guy."

Mike "Platinum" Perry vs Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Cerrone outclasses Perry only thing Perry has on him is durability

Looks like another dance night for Donald , but I think he is capable to stop Perry. Interesting fight .
SIG3nsL.jpg

Only reason he beat Paul Felder is because the guys arm was broke in half the whole fight

Only reason he beat Paul Felder is because the guys arm was broke in half the whole fight

Maybe true. In my opinion the fight would have still gone to a close decision either way. Felder is a warrior by the way

I think Cowboy finishes Perry in this one. This is not just another fight for him, having some of your coaches on the other side will give Cowboy extra motivation to show how it's done. But yeah, I'm excited for this one can't lie. Perry is slowly becoming a mature fighter

I have a lot of respect for Cowboy but it’s time for him to pass the torche onto the young buck Perry. I expect a huge ko followed up by some handshakes and beers on the ranch
Cowboy pretty much has a full time job passing the torch these days.

Only a matter of time before beating him doesn't give the rub anymore.

Cowboys best days are behind him but if he loses to MIke Perry he might aswell retire. This is a huge mismatch on paper and by using your brain.

As much as I hate that thug, he's probably gonna get a TKO stoppage in the first round, unfortunately.

almost-heroes-lg.jpg

Cowboy's the more skilled fighter but he might be shot and Perry is getting better.
Cowboy gets hit and Perry hurts people.

It's a great matchup but for the first time I'm picking Perry to win.

Last edited:
Mike Perry is like Post Malone. All fake as is his persona.

As long as Cowboy doens't get to emotional he should be able to get the job done.

Back