Mighty Mouse isnt even close to Fedor P4P lol

2018 Fedor is on such a losing streak, it can beat his winning streak if he keeps fighting...

Yes DC had 2 very competitive fights with a juiced up Jon Jones and got KOd in the second fight.

JON JONES

Mighty Mouse lost to Cruz and went life and death with Ian McCall.

How often does mighty mouse fight someone with a reach, size, power advantage?

Come on now, are you gonna be that guy?
Mighty mouse beat plenty of great fighters.
Olympian level wrestlers.
perennial top contenders.

You keep repeating Ian like it was the only (or the best) guy he fought.
Don't be such a hypocrite.

Im seeing a lot of posters putting MM in P4P all time talks with Fedor. LOL Mighty Mouse is an exciting fighter who actually demonstrates skills in his fights but that doesnt make him a P4P all time great, just the best 125lber in the sport which is still impressive but its not an ALL TIME P4P top 3 fighter. Mighty Mouse went life and death with Ian McCall and now hes ahead of Fedor ALL TIME P4P? LOL
Stopped reading at Mickey Mouse is exciting

<{gspressed}>

First of all, Fedor didn't panic shoot and give up his back like Conor did. Fedor clinched up and was taken down but he was just fine being on the ground, even when rocked.

Fujita is a Greco-Roman National Champion wrestler. He missed making the Japanese Olympic team by 1 point in the Olympic qualifiers. Higher level wrestler than any HW in UFC right now except for DC and Bhullar.

FujitaSakuraba2.gif

But Fedor is a World Sambo champ and Russian national Judo team member so its not like Fujita was going to sub Fedor or do anything to him on the mat. Fedor recovered and escaped from bottom and finished Fujita on the feet a minute later.

Yes and no. Not all Olympic wrestlers are equal, because not all programs are equal. Your claim about his quality seems predicated on this false equivalence.

Was the Jamaican bobsled team > the first five non-qualifying teams from Austria because they made it, and those Austrians did not?

I knew a guy who swam two events in the 1984 Olympics.... for Barbados. We was a red-headed guy of Polish descent from Milwaukee who was prematurely born while mom was on that island.

He was an Olympian, but couldn’t make the not-even-Top-Forty Div 1 swim team where we went to school as a walk-on. There were, literally, hundreds of US swimmers faster than him who did not make the Games.

How strong was the Japanese Greco-Roman wrestling program, and how competitive was his weight class? If the Japanese program was considered not especially strong, then failing to the the standard-bearer for a weak program, by one point, isn’t exactly evidence of near greatness.

27-2 and undefeated in his natural weight class
Most title defenses in UFC history
Only Flyweight champ in UFC history, a division that crowned its champion 6 years ago
Finished 16 of 27 wins
The McCall fight was also 6 years ago

He's easily one of the GOAT

He's far from a goat.

He got wrecked when he moved up a weightclass and had to go back down. A real goat van handle going up 10 pounds lol.

I feel like both fighters (Fedor and MM) get a lot of unnecessary hate. So I find myself sticking up for both of them at one time or another on these forums.

However, as far as I'm concerned there is no question that Fedor fought and beat tougher competition out of the two. A lot of people on these forums like to discredit Fedor as a can-beater, but they clearly have very poor memories or were just not interested in the sport during his reign.

Back