Mighty Mouse isnt even close to Fedor P4P lol

27-2 and undefeated in his natural weight class
Most title defenses in UFC history
Only Flyweight champ in UFC history, a division that crowned its champion 6 years ago
Finished 16 of 27 wins
The McCall fight was also 6 years ago

He's easily one of the GOAT

I agree with you!

These are the threads that make me laugh. How can someone say a fighter who has any type of record and titles like that, be in different GOAT discussions be just trashed? Makes no sense. Any fighter who is at that level should be respected even if they may not be to ones taste.

What is a chuckle are posters who totally discredit guys like MM or GSP when so many great fighters speak about these guys in awe. Say how amazing ,inspiring and innovative and technical. Yet on certain forums keyboard warriors who've never trained crap on them.

Fedor almost got KO'd by Fabio Maldonado.
Poor ref knew that if he'd stop the fight, he'd lose the job 100% and probably would be blacklisted from any sport-related career in Russia.

Anyone read TS' post and think, "this guy knows what he's talking about, he's not another bitter Fedor fan"?

Fedor fans throwing shit so their hero can remain relevant in p4p discussions, grow up or give up on MMA. Leave us alone.

Sorry but beating up 125lb men isnt impressive.

They're evenly matched competitors, as he thoroughly continues to prove, this poster doesn't appreciate or fully grasp combat sports.

He's a only Fedor fan who cannot hear someone has a differing opinion, so he's insulting and ignorant.

Fedor fans are so insecure, holy shit. You guys need to get a freaking life and stop idolizing him like a freaking god. What bunch of weirdos.

imo MM is the most well rounded fighter, but his competition is meh.

p4p sucks

Fedor fans are so insecure, holy shit. You guys need to get a freaking life and stop idolizing him like a freaking god. What bunch of weirdos.

mma fans are generally very insecure

Fedor never ran from an opponent 10 pounds heavier than him.

Im seeing a lot of posters putting MM in P4P all time talks with Fedor. LOL Mighty Mouse is an exciting fighter who actually demonstrates skills in his fights but that doesnt make him a P4P all time great, just the best 125lber in the sport which is still impressive but its not an ALL TIME P4P top 3 fighter. Mighty Mouse went life and death with Ian McCall and now hes ahead of Fedor ALL TIME P4P? LOL

You're right. Fedor is way further down the totem pole these days.

He was a fat 225er who would have trouble making it in the MW division nowadays.

He is about to get slept by Frank Mir.
I remember after that fight, crazy Fedor fans were making Fabio out to be some sort of elite striker that couldn't be knocked out.

giphy.gif

He was a fat 225er who would have trouble making it in the MW division nowadays.

He is about to get slept by Frank Mir.
Bingo, only that prove a how fucking savage Fedor was, a fat welterweight that slayed the biggest and baddest men on the planet for a decade without a dent in the armor. Mighty Mouse has beaten no one, no ex-champs, only green or journeymen 125'ers, has failed when he has fought champion fighters and is basically beating up 'his sister', as Bisping put it. I've said it once and will say it again: Mouse is the greatest Rogan engineered fraudulent hype job since Ronda and Barao ("possibly the greatest P4Pfighter ever"....proceeds to get murked by TJ).

Opinions differ. Deal with it and stop whining. Personally I'd rank GSP as P4P number 1. It's just an opinion man, no need to get so worked up about it.

Back