Mighty Mouse isnt even close to Fedor P4P lol

Mighty Mouse > Fedor

Fedor was a HW who was KO'd by a MW in old man Hendo

hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

<{outtahere}>

Yeah, Hendo totally weighed in at 185.

no he did not lmao watch that again, he landed a good jab and 2 ground and pound shots

Been a while since i seen it but i remember fedor having his hands full lol and if not u can throw like 10 other names in there that gave fedor hell

Last edited:
Demetrious Johnson has the consecutive title defense record in the most prestigious MMA promotion. That alone puts him in the GOAT argument as well as makes him a fighter that will always be brought up by future generation MMA fans. Because he has the record, he has sports immortality. He also has a great highlight reel and has shown the most diverse set of skills the sport has seen.

Two thinks give you sports immortality, highlights and records and Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson has both.

Been a while since i seen it but i remember fedor having his hands full lol and if not u can throw like 10 other names in there that gave fedor hell
nah he never got rocked and he had Brett falling all over the place and then destroyed him. yes his fights were always crazy

Im seeing a lot of posters putting MM in P4P all time talks with Fedor. LOL Mighty Mouse is an exciting fighter who actually demonstrates skills in his fights but that doesnt make him a P4P all time great, just the best 125lber in the sport which is still impressive but its not an ALL TIME P4P top 3 fighter. Mighty Mouse went life and death with Ian McCall and now hes ahead of Fedor ALL TIME P4P? LOL

MM has never lost to an unranked opponent. Fedor got finished by an unranked opponent

I can't believe we even need to have this conversation. In ten years all of the new fans will say that Jon Jones, Stipe, and DJ were never good and were overrated, just what the current new fans are saying about Fedor, Anderson, and Aldo. Sigh

Im seeing a lot of posters putting MM in P4P all time talks with Fedor. LOL Mighty Mouse is an exciting fighter who actually demonstrates skills in his fights but that doesnt make him a P4P all time great, just the best 125lber in the sport which is still impressive but its not an ALL TIME P4P top 3 fighter. Mighty Mouse went life and death with Ian McCall and now hes ahead of Fedor ALL TIME P4P? LOL
Right now he is P4P #1 and there's absolutely no discussion about it.

As for GOAT, I rather wait for him to be at the tail end of his career.
There's no point discussion all time until he is done.

Right now he is P4P #1 and there's absolutely no discussion about it.

As for GOAT, I rather wait for him to be at the tail end of his career.
There's no point discussion all time until he is done.

How is MM higher level p4p than someone like Daniel Cormier? LOL

You people are insane. No offense. But think about the talent pool of 185lb, 170lb, 195lb fighters. Even 200lbs fighters. Think of the athletes in the world and how much more of them there are than 125lb fighters. How many super skilled 125lb MMA fighters do you think there are in the world? You think that number is close to WW, MW, LHW, even HW. The damage, the danger, the in fight risks of injury. Its not even close man.

MM is a great fighter. But hes not p4p #1.

MM is more skilled and has more title defences though

Agreed.
They don’t realize how weak the division is. They just see his record and somehow that means he’s amazing.
It’s like if CM Punk had his own WWE Can division and cleaned it out......
He’d still be a can.

MM is the king of a weak division and to make it worse, he dropped to that division after not being able to cut it at higher class.

Even worse, he hides there. Refuses to challenge himself.
HW is by far the weakest and least skilled division. Big names don't mean it is skilled

MM pound for pound talk is a joke and the only ones not aware are MM and its fans.

So, I read this kind of stuff all the time and probably every other time I’ve read it I’ve agreed, at least in principle, with the concept that a fighter’s nut-huggers would be the only people to believe the hyperbole around a fighter.

Now, I have watched Mighty Mouse do this for like a decade. I spent most of that decade rooting against him, the Cruz and Borg fights being the only exceptions because I don’t like MM. however, I like Cruz less, so I was in MM’s corner.

But then there comes a point when you can’t ignore someone’s greatness, even if you don’t like that person. I still, to this day, can not stand LeBron James, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, but that doesn’t change that two of them are the GoAT in their respects, if not second. Greatness recognizes greatness; so don’t hold yourself back by pretend Mighty Mouse doesn’t deserve all-time talk in one breath while implying Fedor does in the next, because the parallels between their careers are hilarious. They both have padded resumes, long unbeaten streaks, decent finishing percentages, thin divisions, etc etc.

In fact, the biggest difference between the two is that one of them didn’t run from the best organization in the sport where the best competitors were at. Fedor ran away post-Pride, period. Quack fucking quack.

Demetrius ducked TJ, though, so quack fucking quack. Either way, ya can’t have it both ways. Either both of their padded, thin on actual names resumes keep them in GoAT contention or they don’t.

No matter how you see it, they are both truly GREAT, so recognize it.

How is MM higher level p4p than someone like Daniel Cormier? LOL

You people are insane. No offense. But think about the talent pool of 185lb, 170lb, 195lb fighters. Even 200lbs fighters. Think of the athletes in the world and how much more of them there are than 125lb fighters. How many super skilled 125lb MMA fighters do you think there are in the world? You think that number is close to WW, MW, LHW, even HW. The damage, the danger, the in fight risks of injury. Its not even close man.

MM is a great fighter. But hes not p4p #1.
Sorry, but you are blatantly wrong.
LHW and HW ate terrible right now, and has been like that for some time now.

And DC, say what you want, LOST twice to Jon Jones. Even he acknowledges he lost those fights.

Mighty mouse not only didn't lose, he doesn't lose any rounds.

So I disagree with your assessment.

LHW is in shambles. Claiming that it is deeper or better than 125 is a terrible point.

Fedor went life and death against Flabbio Maldonado.

Sorry, but you are blatantly wrong.
LHW and HW ate terrible right now, and has been like that for some time now.

And DC, say what you want, LOST twice to Jon Jones. Even he acknowledges he lost those fights.

Mighty mouse not only didn't lose, he doesn't lose any rounds.

So I disagree with your assessment.

LHW is in shambles. Claiming that it is deeper or better than 125 is a terrible point.

Yes DC had 2 very competitive fights with a juiced up Jon Jones and got KOd in the second fight.

JON JONES

Mighty Mouse lost to Cruz and went life and death with Ian McCall.

How often does mighty mouse fight someone with a reach, size, power advantage?

Back