Mighty Mouse isnt even close to Fedor P4P lol

Looks as if the horse stomps clean on her face going over her, brutal.
XbYkpKP8Sw6fKbEmDkBL_Horse%20Tackle.gif
This GIF is why I laugh my ass off at people that think Brock Lesnar, or other fighters, could take on a legit wild animal.....like all these goofs that think Brock could beat a silverback gorilla or a full grown brown bear in a fight. Humans are the weakest animals on the planet, by a long shot, and when you see this person get flattened by this horse running 1/4 his full speed, it really drives that point home.

This GIF is why I laugh my ass off at people that think Brock Lesnar, or other fighters, could take on a legit wild animal.....like all these goofs that think Brock could beat a silverback gorilla or a full grown brown bear in a fight. Humans are the weakest animals on the planet, by a long shot, and when you see this person get flattened by this horse running 1/4 his full speed, it really drives that point home.

silverback by smash
SmallGorillaCrashGlass.gif

HTTP3d3dy5naWZiaW4uY29tL2Jpbi8wODIwMTAvMTI4MjU1MTE1NF9nb3JpbGxhLXRha2VzLWNyZXctbWVtYmVyLmdpZgloglog.gif

i think a chimpanzee is much more dangerous than a silverback, cuz chimpanzees are sooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken aggressiv.
3.jpg

I personally rate how you did something way higher than what you did. That's my reason for having jones, silva, and fedor on my goat list, that's the same reason GSP doesn't make my list.

silverback by smash
SmallGorillaCrashGlass.gif

HTTP3d3dy5naWZiaW4uY29tL2Jpbi8wODIwMTAvMTI4MjU1MTE1NF9nb3JpbGxhLXRha2VzLWNyZXctbWVtYmVyLmdpZgloglog.gif

i think a chimpanzee is much more dangerous than a silverback, cuz chimpanzees are sooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken aggressiv.
3.jpg
Chimps are the most dangerous animal if you ever get attacked, owing to the fact they are so closely related to us and use their intelligence for things like exacting pain. With a chimp, they will pull your dick off, pull your balls, and eat half your face and leave you alive to witness the whole spectacle.

Mighty Mouse > Fedor

Fedor was a HW who was KO'd by a MW in old man Hendo

hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

<{outtahere}>

Mighty mouse lost to Brad Pickett for godsake and he is ducking TJ!

Fedor is the goat

He's not even close to

DC
Tony Ferg
Stipe
Max Holloway
Yoel Romero
etc

All of these guys have a better resume

MM pound for pound talk is a joke and the only ones not aware are MM and its fans.

As soon as you find out PRIDE didn't test for steroids and encouraged them, it definitely tarnished all PRIDE guys and explains why so many looked horrible after PRIDE.

That hurts so bad to say but you gotta call a spade, a spade.

27-2 and undefeated in his natural weight class
Most title defenses in UFC history
Only Flyweight champ in UFC history, a division that crowned its champion 6 years ago
Finished 16 of 27 wins
The McCall fight was also 6 years ago

He's easily one of the GOAT

He needs more can wins to be considered great and maybe some professional Japanese wrestlers.

Im seeing a lot of posters putting MM in P4P all time talks with Fedor. LOL Mighty Mouse is an exciting fighter who actually demonstrates skills in his fights but that doesnt make him a P4P all time great, just the best 125lber in the sport which is still impressive but its not an ALL TIME P4P top 3 fighter. Mighty Mouse went life and death with Ian McCall and now hes ahead of Fedor ALL TIME P4P? LOL
I didn't know there was a P4P division. I don't believe I've ever seen a fight contested at a P4P weight. Oh, that's right, there's no such thing as a P4P division. And arguing over something that's non-existent is just...

waste_time.jpg

Bro

Gorilla doesn’t stand a chance

attachment.php

Vs

b62d2db0cc8ced0d72f017d448214266

Gorilla is like your average sherdogger

As soon as you find out PRIDE didn't test for steroids and encouraged them, it definitely tarnished all PRIDE guys and explains why so many looked horrible after PRIDE.

That hurts so bad to say but you gotta call a spade, a spade.
5 PRIDE fighters won UFC titles.

Werdum
Shogun
Nog
Rampage
Anderson

Guys like Wanderlei and Gomi were already losing before they came to the UFC and had a lot of fights. Wand was KO'ed brutally by CC and Hendo in PRIDE before coming to UFC. Cro Cop had surgery before UFC and had many surgeries and injuries in his UFC tenure and he had like 120 fights.

Guys like Reem, Hunt and Werdum are still ranked top 5 in 2018. 46 year old Hendo almost beat Bisping for the title a couple years ago.

Im seeing a lot of posters putting MM in P4P all time talks with Fedor. LOL Mighty Mouse is an exciting fighter who actually demonstrates skills in his fights but that doesnt make him a P4P all time great, just the best 125lber in the sport which is still impressive but its not an ALL TIME P4P top 3 fighter. Mighty Mouse went life and death with Ian McCall and now hes ahead of Fedor ALL TIME P4P? LOL

WHDTgwF.jpg

Werdum
Shogun
Nog
Rampage
Anderson

Guys like Wanderlei and Gomi were already losing before they came to the UFC and had a lot of fights. Wand was KO'ed brutally by CC and Hendo in PRIDE before coming to UFC. Cro Cop had surgery before UFC and had many surgeries and injuries in his UFC tenure and he had like 120 fights.

Guys like Reem, Hunt and Werdum are still ranked top 5 in 2018. 46 year old Hendo almost beat Bisping for the title a couple years ago.

lol I'm just a smartass

You named a lot of fighters I like minus Pre-USADA Silva

Werdum
Shogun
Nog
Rampage
Anderson

I'm just getting jabs in at silva, not trying to trash anyone. Shogun is one of my all time favorites. Sometimes I'm being serious here and sometimes I'm just chaeling around

Fedor almost got KO'd by Fabio Maldonado.

He was a fat 225er who would have trouble making it in the MW division nowadays.

He is about to get slept by Frank Mir.
Yeah, almost ko'd...when he was 40, and fresh off of a 5 yr retirement. We should hold every fighter to the standard of how they are in the twilight of their career. That way nobody can be good, except those who retire relatively young like GSP.

id Say they are pretty close. Mighty Mouse is the only other person who has beaten as many cans as fedor.

Back