Mighty Mouse Is Such A Boss, He Even Looks Great When Losing!

Too bad, so sad. It's on his record. Gustafsson was a lame decision.
Gus put up a great effort against Jones and DC but didn’t win either. I understand a lot of people hate Jones but even the haters know deep down he is GOAT status.

No real competition. Don't care.

Real competition looks like Travis Lutter, Thales Leites, Patrick Cote, and James Irvin. Benavidez is a future hall of famer. That's real competition. So's Dodson, Horiguchi, and Cejudo.

Gus put up a great effort against Jones and DC but didn’t win either. I understand a lot of people hate Jones but even the haters know deep down he is GOAT status.

The majority of the people watching that night disagree. Jones put up a great effort against Hamill but didn't win. You don't get to rewrite history or ignore results only when it suits you.

Prime jones vs prime mm if they were both the same size and weight

And no USADA

Mm gets cuck't

So if they were the same size/weight and Jones had a chemical advantage, he'd win? Okay.

The majority of the people watching that night disagree. Jones put up a great effort against Hamill but didn't win. You don't get to rewrite history or ignore results only when it suits you.
He was disqualified. Sure the night I watched Gus vs Jones I thought Gus may have won but on a rewatch without the shock that Jones is being tested and realizing Rogan was in shock it was easy to see Jones retained his title deservingly.

He was disqualified. Sure the night I watched Gus vs Jones I thought Gus may have won but on a rewatch without the shock that Jones is being tested and realizing Rogan was in shock it was easy to see Jones retained his title deservingly.

He was disqualified and given a loss. And your point is? Jones was awarded a bogus a decision by incompetent judges. I didn't have to rewatch it to know that Jones was gifted a bad decision. I actually paid attention the first time. Jones has a loss on his record. That is an objective fact.

Last edited:
He was disqualified and given a loss. And your point is? Jones was awarded a bogus a decision by incompetent judges. I didn't have to rewatch it to know that Jones was gifted a bad decision. I actually paid attention the first time. Jones has a loss on his record. That is an objective fact.
Even Hammil has made jokes that he is the only man to best Jones. And its just that a joke. You are entitled to your opinion that Jones lost to Gus but maybe the second watch will do you some good since you clearly dislike Jones and have a biased view.

Even Hammil has made jokes that he is the only man to best Jones. And its just that a joke. You are entitled to your opinion that Jones lost to Gus but maybe the second watch will do you some good since you clearly dislike Jones and have a biased view.

It's not a joke. It's the official record. That's the way it's going to stay from here to the end of time. You are entitled think that Hamill's win is meaningless, and I'm entitled to tell you that your opinion is shit. 'you clearly dislike Jones' Any thinking person would. That doesn't interfere with the way that I judge fights.

It's not a joke. It's the official record. That's the way it's going to stay from here to the end of time. You are entitled think that Hamill's win is meaningless, and I'm entitled to tell you that your opinion is shit. 'you clearly dislike Jones' Any thinking person would. I still acknowledge it when he legitimately wins fights.
He legitimately beat Gus just as he legitimately has a loss on his record.

He legitimately beat Gus just as he legitimately has a loss on his record.

Then that brings us back to my same point: Jon Jones does in fact have a loss on his record. You'd like to ignore his DQ to Hamill. I'd like to ignore his gift decision against Gus.

Then that brings us back to my same point: Jon Jones does in fact have a loss on his record. You'd like to ignore his DQ to Hamill. I'd like to ignore his gift decision against Gus.
I don’t ignore his loss. I like dana, joe and many others think the elbow rule makes no sense and the fact that he wasn’t aware should have made it a no contest. Hammil got destroyed and Gus came up short. Twist it however makes you feel better but it makes no difference to Jones never being beaten in a UFC fight.

I don’t ignore his loss. I like dana, joe and many others think the elbow rule makes no sense and the fact that he wasn’t aware should have made it a no contest. Hammil got destroyed and Gus came up short. Twist it however makes you feel better but it makes no difference to Jones never being beaten in a UFC fight.

Except you do. You called it a joke. That means you don't value the result. 'Hamill...' Jones lost due to his illegal actions and Gus was wrongly denied the win he deserved. '...to Jones never being beaten' You just contradicted yourself in the span of 5 minutes. If he has a loss to Hamill, then that means he was beaten by Hamill. This was not a no contest. It was a win for Matt Hamill, plain and simple.

jones-gus

That's destroyed.

So if they were the same size/weight and Jones had a chemical advantage, he'd win? Okay.

And no USADA

AND both use the same PEDs

Mm gets cuck't

And no USADA

AND both use the same PEDs

Mm gets cuck't

You're soon going to run out of character space with all of these addendums. This is pure fantasy and isn't even worth discussing. Nobody honestly believes that, anyways.

You're soon going to run out of character space with all of these addendums. This is pure fantasy and isn't even worth discussing. Nobody honestly believes that, anyways.
got ya backed into a corner, eh?

got ya backed into a corner, eh?

If they were the same size/weight

If USADA didn't exist

If they were both on the same PEDs

Heavy on the ifs and light on the facts. You can come up with all the ifs you want. Here's one inescapable fact: Jones is no longer on the P4P list. Here's another: Jones lost his title. Here's one more: Jones won't be fighting for quite some time.

If they were the same size/weight

If USADA didn't exist

If they were both on the same PEDs

Heavy on the ifs and light on the facts. You can come up with all the ifs you want. Here's one inescapable fact: Jones is no longer on the P4P list. Here's another: Jones lost his title. Here's one more: Jones won't be fighting for quite some time.
so who would win under those circumstances. answer my question

MM fights are the best sleep aid I have access too. He is definitely a boss at that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back