Mighty Mouse Is Such A Boss, He Even Looks Great When Losing!

Most skilled tactician competing , beyond that he's humble and respectful , he defends , stays active and fights contenders and improves every outing , I know it's the cool thing to hate on MM here but he deserves much more respect.
I figured some Fedor fans would appreciate DJ, along with those of Mousasi, Gunnar, and other quieter guys. Not sure if there's any truth to that though.

I figured some Fedor fans would appreciate DJ, along with those of Mousasi, Gunnar, and other quieter guys. Not sure if there's any truth to that though.
Definitely appreciate a more stoic approach.

if Jones and Mightymouse were the same size, Mightymouse would be unconscious face down kissing the mat

Haven't seen that fight in forever. It's so bizarre to not only see DJ get thrown around like a ragdoll, but by someone like Pickett of all people. Channeling his inner Rampage, those slams were nasty.

DJ had a full time job alongside fighting professionally until he lost to Cruz.

DJ had a full time job alongside fighting professionally until he lost to Cruz.
Cruz was his first fight without that full time job. Hume was like buddy you're fighting for a title now time to quit.

Now play "Jon Jones losses in MMA fights".

Oh right there are none.

Jones still GOAT.

20150602064757_Steve_Mazzagati_2330.JPG

He looked good against Cruz too. He could avenge both loses without a doubt.

This is supposed to be a fun, pro Mighty Mouse thread, but you of course had to show up with the negativity. You keep hating. The Mighty Mouse will keep racking up wins.
the way you post remind me of the most disgusting mcgregor fanboys, it's annoying. you make some people hate MM just because of you. he's a great fighter (p4p number 1) and you're his most annoying nuthugger. two facts

the way you post remind me of the most disgusting mcgregor fanboys, it's annoying. you make some people hate MM just because of you. he's a great fighter (p4p number 1) and you're his most annoying nuthugger. two facts

Which would make you his most annoying hater. You can drop the phony pretense of impartiality already. No one forced you to click the thread and be annoyed. You chose to do that all on your own. No self control?

It's not. Jones isn't even eligible to compete. If they were the same size, Jon Jones would still be on a suspension.
Prime jones vs prime mm if they were both the same size and weight

Mm gets cuck't

Back