Mighty Mouse Is Such A Boss, He Even Looks Great When Losing!

There's nothing boring about Mighty Mouse vs Pickett and Dominick Cruz.

Maybe. I wouldn't know. I haven't watched those fights in a long time. I don't like Cruz or MM and don't really give a shit about Pickett either so I don't intend to go back and watch those fights.

Seems like forever since he has fought someone legit.

Your either a casual who doesn't understand MMA or a racist.
Your username, your lack of ability to know how to use You're in the correct context. I'm sorry little one, I cannot take you seriously.

Don't ever question anyone's intelligence here when you were actually dumb enough to think Conor would beat Floyd in boxing. I feel reaaaaaaaaaallly bad for you.

You're clearly a combat sports' casual.

Except you do. You called it a joke. That means you don't value the result. 'Hamill...' Jones lost due to his illegal actions and Gus was wrongly denied the win he deserved. '...to Jones never being beaten' You just contradicted yourself in the span of 5 minutes. If he has a loss to Hamill, then that means he was beaten by Hamill. This was not a no contest. It was a win for Matt Hamill, plain and simple.

jones-gus

That's destroyed.
Lol. Your logic is flawed. You show a pic of Jones beat up and gus beat up as your conclusion that Jones lost yet no pic of Hammil after he “beat” Jones?
Just give it up dude, you hate Jones and want to state your opinion as a fact just because of a technicality.
Whatever makes you feel better. You don’t have to admit but you know Jones has never been beaten in the octagon.
Btw there was no contradiction. Jones has a loss due to a rule, but hasn’t been beaten. Not sure how you don’t understand the difference.

Lol. Your logic is flawed. You show a pic of Jones beat up and gus beat up as your conclusion that Jones lost yet no pic of Hammil after he “beat” Jones?
Just give it up dude, you hate Jones and want to state your opinion as a fact just because of a technicality.
Whatever makes you feel better. You don’t have to admit but you know Jones has never been beaten in the octagon.
You're not too bright. Jones is the one on the stretcher with wires and gadgets attached to him. He has bruises all over his face and a mouth so swollen it looks like a racist caricature. If Gus looks 'beat up', then Jones looks dead.

You're not too bright. Jones is the one on the stretcher with wires and gadgets attached to him. He has bruises all over his face and a mouth so swollen it looks like a racist caricature. If Gus looks 'beat up', then Jones looks dead.
“Not too bright” then gives an opinion of how fighters look after a fight to determine who won the fight. OK.
You obviously are narrow minded and are a waste of time to argue with. Keep hating bud.

Your username, your lack of ability to know how to use You're in the correct context. I'm sorry little one, I cannot take you seriously.

Don't ever question anyone's intelligence here when you were actually dumb enough to think Conor would beat Floyd in boxing. I feel reaaaaaaaaaallly bad for you.

You're clearly a combat sports' casual.
Says the guy who is saying DJ is boring, lol. Clearly you haven't watched much MMA.

Also Conor is the face of the UFC and MMA. Show some respect, dummy, he's the one whose keeping your sport alive.

“Not too bright” then gives an opinion of how fighters look after a fight to determine who won the fight. OK.
You obviously are narrow minded and are a waste of time to argue with. Keep hating bud.

Good try. I wasn't using that as an example of who won the fight. I was using it as example of who was beat up.

Will do.

Says the guy who is saying DJ is boring, lol. Clearly you haven't watched much MMA.

Also Conor is the face of the UFC and MMA. Show some respect, dummy, he's the one whose keeping your sport alive.
I already told you son, I can't take you seriously. It's best to just move on.

No wonder DJ ducked TJ and isn't willing to move up to 135, he got completely ragdolled.

Miguel Torres handled MM with ease, awful judging that night. If MM wasn’t so boring more people would bring that fight up

Real competition looks like Travis Lutter, Thales Leites, Patrick Cote, and James Irvin. Benavidez is a future hall of famer. That's real competition. So's Dodson, Horiguchi, and Cejudo.
Ok. Don't care. Fight T.J. we will talk.

I don't know how much the UFC are paying you TS but they should double it.

They've given you a tough job trying to convince people MM is entertaining & in any goat discussions.
$10 for trying.

The majority of the people watching that night disagree. Jones put up a great effort against Hamill but didn't win. You don't get to rewrite history or ignore results only when it suits you.
http://mmadecisions.com/decision/4518/Jon-Jones-vs-Alexander-Gustafsson

Just stop. Jones beat Gus and most people agree no matter how bad you wish he hadn't.

And continuing to preach about Jones's "loss" to Hamill as if it's similar to losing by decision or stoppage just makes you look stupid.

#125GOAT. That loss only made him into what he is today. Now give the fans a "Super-Fight" !!!

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/4518/Jon-Jones-vs-Alexander-Gustafsson

Just stop. Jones beat Gus and most people agree no matter how bad you wish he hadn't.

And continuing to preach about Jones's "loss" to Hamill as if it's similar to losing by decision or stoppage just makes you look stupid.

Good try. These select MMA media websites != 'most people'. It doesn't matter whether you think they're similar or not. The loss to Hamill is final. The discussion was over whether Jon Jones is undefeated. He's not. That's a fact.

Back