Mighty Mouse Is Such A Boss, He Even Looks Great When Losing!

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Brad Pickett was really on his game that night.

Now play "Jon Jones losses in MMA fights".

Oh right there are none.

Jones still GOAT.

DJ showed great ability to get off his back, but he spent too much of the fight doing so. He gets thrown around at 135.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He really is a boss. He's always at a size disadvantage yet still he's been so dominant. Just goes to show you how skillful he is.

DJ showed great ability to get off his back, but he spent too much of the fight doing so.

Yeah. It's unfortunate that Pickett couldn't get passed the other Flyweight contenders. The rematch would've looked a lot different.

if you punch MM's nuts you hit coolidge's face

Just like the judges fucked up the Gustafsson decision?

It counts whether you like it or not.

Oh man, Matt Hamill laid DOWN THE BEATS that night,

Fucked up Jon Jones's elbow so fucking bad with his head, it still was sore that night when he went to bed!

Damn Matt Hamill was on his game that night.

if you punch MM's nuts you hit coolidge's face

This is supposed to be a fun, pro Mighty Mouse thread, but you of course had to show up with the negativity. You keep hating. The Mighty Mouse will keep racking up wins.

Oh man, Matt Hamill laid DOWN THE BEATS that night,

Fucked up Jon Jones's elbow so fucking bad with his head, it still was sore that night when he went to bed!

Damn Matt Hamill was on his game that night.

No, Gustafsson and USADA beat the shit out of Jon Jones.

aad5c-9.gif

Hamill won because Jones couldn't follow the rules.

Yeah. It's unfortunate that Pickett couldn't get passed the other Flyweight contenders. The rematch would've looked a lot different.
I think a Pickett fight looks different, but the size discrepancy would still play a big part in him moving up to 135. DJ's motor has to run twice as hard to keep up with the bantamweights natural size and strength. Seeing him do it though, even in loses, is what initially impressed me about DJ.

MM is the man. The guy is light years ahead of his division.

I think a Pickett fight looks different, but the size discrepancy would still play a big part in him moving up to 135. DJ's motor has to work twice as hard to keep up with the bantamweights natural size and strength.

Yeah, but I was talking about a rematch at Flyweight. Pickett fought at Flyweight for awhile before moving back up to 135 again. I'd say he's improved his TDD enough to where Pickett's takedowns wouldn't be much of a threat (at either weightclass). I don't even think Dominick Cruz managed that many takedowns.

Most skilled tactician competing , beyond that he's humble and respectful , he defends , stays active and fights contenders and improves every outing , I know it's the cool thing to hate on MM here but he deserves much more respect.

Yeah, but I was talking about a rematch at Flyweight. Pickett actually moved down toward the end of his career. I'd say he's improved his TDD enough to where Pickett's takedowns wouldn't be a problem (in either division). I don't even think Dominick Cruz managed that many takedowns.
True you're right about Pickett moving down. Yeah I mean DJ would have had to have been the favourite in that case. Pickett was his WEC debut 7-8 years ago.

Back