Miesha Training for Holm. Yum

i like her as a person, but this couldnt be less impressive.

The majority of the fitness displays were pretty soccer mom-ish.

I thought her shadowboxing and bag work looked all right, definitely a few notches above the Edmond method.

Please my 8 year old nephew makes better videos on movie maker.

Looks like some regular yoga chick at the gym.

Where's the high intensity training vids?

Let's see the training vids of the girls she beat. :D

She looks cute, no doubt, but she certainly doesn't look dangerous to Holm.

It's nice to see sherdog counting out Tate as much as they counted out Holm before the Rousey fight.

Oh Miesha, thou art so fine

Lol @ Sherdog

Before Holly vs Rousey: Such a squash fight, Holly has N0 CHANCE LOL Ronda by sub 10 seconds!

After Holly vs Rousey: RIP to said fighter against Holly, Holly will KTFO Tate EASY LOL

Imagine the shift of Sherdoggers ovary hugging Tate if she wins and bash Holly.

That said, i'm a fan of both and wood burgle.

Would for both, but prefer tate. Face is an 8 and body is a 12, for an average of 10. Would not kick holly out of bed for eating crackers either. If you say otherwise you are delusional.

I dont expext this to be a lopsoded fight. Ronda was already on queer street when she got leveled by that head kick. Tates stand-up has improved and she has shown better fight IQ. Also, although not the greatest of wrestlers, she has a more varied arsenal of takedowns. She doesnt need to get the clinch to secure a takedown and can shoot a double from a safer distance. She is not as dangerous in any area as rousey is in the clinch, but has a more well rounded game.

looks like gemma teller nowadays
or, peggy bundy for us old folk
my mom always thought that was a good show for me to watch, given the title, until she actually watched it once - then it was no longer allowed in the household (except when she was gone)

Must-Not-Fap-Challenge-17.jpg

16834666384_e062f3d942_o.gif

They're among us.

great workout to strenghten the muscles but over time it damages the cervical spine permanently and is a fast road to arthrosis especially in the intervertebral joints. Wouldn recommend from a health point of view.

Shadow boxing looks OK, just needs to tilt her head to a 45deg. angle. Then she'll have it.

I do love how Sherdog can completely breakdown a fighters training from a 3 minute highlight video specifically shot as promotion for a fitness company. Where's her trainers? Where's her training partners? Oh right this is something thrown together in a few minutes for Youtube and not her actual training.

what's up with the :eek::eek::eek:gy leg excersices? just have her squat and deadlift heavy

Back