Miesha Training for Holm. Yum

I actually thought the fight was going to be more competitive until you posted this TS.

I gotta tell ya, I wouldn't be mad if Cupcake got her hand raised. Dana would probably pop a bleeder though.

Pssssshhh.

She needs to get on the Obama workout.

barack-obama-exercising-050614.gif

obama-workout.gif

barack.gif

Last edited:
Def would.

I wonder who would win between her and Ronda in a straight boxing match?

I like Miesha. . .not looking forward to seeing her get laid out by Holm.

God why are so many fighter's strength and conditioning programs so bad. Such slow movements. For sure get on that Nick Curson shit

Wood let her though

Only way Taint ever becomes a draw is if she was training nude...with a training mask over her beak

Miesha was my first fav female fighter ( SF days ). But her ass, and boobs don't blind me to reality. She is going down... hard.

Seriously... is this a case of the little head controlling the big head ?

I still don't understand why we didn't have sex yet.

Lol @ Sherdog

Before Holly vs Rousey: Such a squash fight, Holly has N0 CHANCE LOL Ronda by sub 10 seconds!

After Holly vs Rousey: RIP to said fighter against Holly, Holly will KTFO Tate EASY LOL

Imagine the shift of Sherdoggers ovary hugging Tate if she wins and bash Holly.

That said, i'm a fan of both and wood burgle.

Tate working it and looking good. Sill going with Holm tho - another fight to be psyched for.

It's sad how many fight fans set the fighters impossible standards.
They need to train BJJ, wrestling, many types of striking, str&con., TDD, footwork ect. ect.
If they don't show athletic explosiveness at Olimpic standards they are just cans, pathetic attitude.

Lol @ Sherdog

Before Holly vs Rousey: Such a squash fight, Holly has N0 CHANCE LOL Ronda by sub 10 seconds!

After Holly vs Rousey: RIP to said fighter against Holly, Holly will KTFO Tate EASY LOL

Imagine the shift of Sherdoggers ovary hugging Tate if she wins and bash Holly.
That said, i'm a fan of both and wood burgle.

Imagine the shitload of dormant sherdog accounts that will come alive if Tate wins..ones dormant since Nov 15th. It will be a Rousey shitstorm.

Back