Miesha Tate move to ONE Cham partly because she doesn’t ‘identify’ with the ‘sh*t show’ of the UFC

I agree with her points, but it doesn't seem like she's the right one to be making them.

But if she brings back Pride rules to One... I'll marry her.

I agree. I am ashamed to recommend the UFC to anyone now whereas before the Conor bullshit I would be willing to make the argument for the value of MMA and the UFC for furthering martial arts in the world.

Now to tell anyone about it is to be associated with WWE or something.
When someone says Conor is good for the sport.....
<1>

i didnt cared about her when she was fighting,i really dont care about what she does after her gym career overall anything wmma related pisses me off

Couch cushion fucker.
Do you have a beard too?

a
“We’ve gotten to a fan base that’s a lot more about what people can do and say outside of the Octagon, people flying outside of the cage and attacking people, or the trash talk from Conor McGregor or even Ronda (Rousey). I feel like it’s different than the way that I would choose to approach or be a part of the sport."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11...identify-with-the-shit-show-western-promotion

Good read, and she has a great point.
and that's why UFC is a 5 billion company and the ONE FC will be out of business... sad but that's how human nature work

I agree with her points, but it doesn't seem like she's the right one to be making them.

But if she brings back Pride rules to One... I'll marry her.

Are you a mediocre MMA fighter?

Because then you def have a chance with her

I don’t blame her and am pretty sure she can get paid anywhere she wants to go.
200w.gif

{<buffer}<datassdom><Goldie11>

Sorry, hard to take Miesha seriously after she decided to breed with a three-time TUF loser.

too many fake tits in ufc already, she cant stand out anymore, off to ONE

In fairness they have hardly given any kickboxers their mma debut since they started promoting kb and Muay Thai.

Although most of the fights they put on are still MMA...they have a much higher proportion of the world's best MT/kb guys than they do MMA fighters.
You are right. They did slow down on that practice once they got a little more established. They made better adjustments by giving their trainers kickboxing fights but I think that is about to slow down a bit too since they actually hired some talent that are still competitive in the world circuit in kickboxing/MT.
My main point is that everything is connected to the promotion. I always found it strange that the promotion has their own gym/champions, alliances that produce champions as well. The matchups are very deliberate and protective of certain folks. I have a friend who said he has a good chance of fighting there from his management but I fear he is going to be fodder for the big names vs being appropriately matched up with the local regional talent.

Well, she's not wrong . . .

Problem - UFC is a circus!

Solution - Go to Asia where freakshow fights and PED's are plentiful!
<Eek2.0>

She has a great point, and I agree totally. The honor and respect of Traditional Martial Arts has been thrown right out the window. It used to to be "As Real as it Gets"...kind of a joke now.
I will still watch, but my appreciation has definitely declined as the WWE style promotion has been ratcheted up by the UFC.
Do you want your kid learning Karate, Tae Kwan Do, BJJ, Muay Thai, or any other Martial Art that teaches discipline and respect? Unfortunately the modern promotional model seems the favor Thuggery and Punk-ass behavior.

Back