Miesha Tate move to ONE Cham partly because she doesn’t ‘identify’ with the ‘sh*t show’ of the UFC

There are at least 61 people that have the 'ghey' on this site. ..you and everyone else that liked your post.

The ghey?

How are you attributing gayness to an attraction to Miesha Tate?

She actually turns gay people straight she's so hot

Miesha Tate shouldn't burn bridges with the UFC.

Is there word on why Franklin would be replaced/what he's doing?

I honestly just read it on ONE's Wikepedia page. He's still involved with the company, pobably just a different title now. Perhaps "Assistant to the Regional Manager", not Assistant Regional Manager.

tenor.gif

She has enough of an edge to be outspoken and interesting but not so much to make her a b1tch.

I honestly just read it on ONE's Wikepedia page. He's still involved with the company, pobably just a different title now. Perhaps "Assistant to the Regional Manager", not Assistant Regional Manager.

tenor.gif
Whut? Ministrative Supervisor?

Meisha-Ronda 2 was surprisingly bad when I re-watched it.

Everything is clear in hindsight, but man, the amount of holes both presented to a tight, solid striker....

I want to see if they fired her from UFC analyst gig first and it started this whole rant and move to ONE. I think they gonna get rid Dom soon.

I would take Holly over Taint any day.

If people only knew the garbage that goes on behind the scenes, I honestly believe if everything was revealed that goes on a large majority of the fans would walk away from the UFC and maybe even the sport.

Back