Miesha Tate move to ONE Cham partly because she doesn’t ‘identify’ with the ‘sh*t show’ of the UFC

Alex Jones wants to know when pretend tough guy Ron Perlman is going to fight him.

“We’ve gotten to a fan base that’s a lot more about what people can do and say outside of the Octagon, people flying outside of the cage and attacking people, or the trash talk from Conor McGregor or even Ronda (Rousey). I feel like it’s different than the way that I would choose to approach or be a part of the sport."
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11...identify-with-the-shit-show-western-promotion

Good read, and she has a great point.
Assholes like McGregor have made it unwatchable for me. Do something about this shit, Dana

Miesha Tate Publicly Ask Friends/Family To Stop Shaming Her Over Pregnancy Fat
34394236_10156507694151882_5276768391477067776_n.0.jpg
Gross

Does she think anyone watched her fight because she was a great fighter? lol

miesha-tate-striped-miniskirt.jpg

Miesha Tate was all about martial arts, honor, and respect during her UFC tenure.

It was a different time back when this picture was taken. She did this photo shoot so she could get her name out there, and let people know about her fighting. Now, some would say, people are fighting to get to do photo shoots. It's no longer about the punches and kicks.

That is lame, though. Making money for those, that is. It's like when a friend gives you something for free and you sell it for profit.

She is 100% correct not to.
She signs for real fans, just not those that are professional sellers (camp outside with 25 things to sign)

Caraway must feel like shit .He's with her for years and she won't get pregnant by him. She breaks up with him and less than a year later she's pregnant lol. Whoops
Nothing new under sun. Girls do it often to make impression, their new relationship is way better. Classic move tbh.

She shit talked Jon Jones pretty good. I think she fits in with the shit show.

Long live Jon Jones!

This tread dissapoints.

Miesha thread with only one photo, shame on you guys

miesha1-660x400.jpg

Miesha-Cupcake-Tates-Modeling-Pictures-91.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

She didn't replace Franklin. She is probably going to bring in fighters for them. They can stop using kickboxers as mma fighters.
ONE formula always been "legit" Champion from either Matt Hume, their home gym Evolve/Renzo etc etc then a challenger that is homegrown from the budding local scene mixed with some random challenger. They get a westernized ethnic fighter to market as champ for the folks in their respective countries. It is like Aung, Vera and Lee don't live/train in North America but rather Burma, PH or Singapore. Their 170 lb title is open now I wouldn't be surprised if Miesha's boyfriend contended for it and got the belt.
In fairness they have hardly given any kickboxers their mma debut since they started promoting kb and Muay Thai.

Although most of the fights they put on are still MMA...they have a much higher proportion of the world's best MT/kb guys than they do MMA fighters.

Lol, the shit talking has begun.

It's interesting that Miesha says this now since she didn't seem to mind at all when she was still fighting. If anything, she seemed to revel in these so-called 'shit shows' as long as she was able to benefit directly from it. It wasn't too long ago that Miesha considered Conor a genius and lauded him for his sideshow antics, particularly when he was promoting an event that she just happened to be fighting on as well. https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/1/...alls-conor-mcgregor-a-genius-in-his-own-right

LOL @ the new Mr. Tate getting a ONE contract as well

According to the original Mr. Tate, Miesha didn't want kids and then six months into her relationship with a new guy, POP. <45>

Back