Michelle Waterson vs. Tecia Torres Added to UFC 218 in Detroit (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Tecia is solid but she’s a point fighter and doesn’t clearly win rounds. Waterson wins by being more active.

I'd be very happy to see Michelle win this fight, and I'm rooting for her, but what I think will actually happen is that Tecia will win by decision due to setting a higher pace and throwing the greater volume of strikes.

Both Tecia and Michelle like to utilize karate side-kicks, so I predict that we'll see an abundance of these in this fight.

I hope Waterson wins this. But Torres probably wins another boring decision.

Got it. I knew there was a connection with one of them. Shit, i guess they cant get teammates to fight, how are they gonna get partners to fights.

The "partners" aren't in the same weight divisions.

But if they scheduled Nunes vs. Pennington at bantamweight, and Torres vs. Ansaroff at strawweight, on the same card, then they could bill it as the first couple vs. couple card.

Wow, the UFC 218 card keeps getting better. Now Torres vs. Waterson are fighting.

Who you got? and should this be a title eliminator?

If Tecia wins, I wouldn't mind seeing her get a shot at Joanna. Michelle needs a couple of wins first.

I like Waterson but this seems like a tough matchup for her. Also, weirdly I think tecia would be a tough matchup for Joanna.

If Tecia wins, I wouldn't mind seeing her get a shot at Joanna. Michelle needs a couple of wins first.
Both lost to Rose recently. How do you figure Tecia would "deserve" it more?

I would love to see tecia Torres fight Joanna or Claudia or Andrade.

Tecia would have a three fight winning streak. Michelle would only have a single win.

A) Where did I say deserve? B) Tecia has a win over Rose also, and a win over Waterson will have her on a three fight winning streak.

Who do you suggest, genius? Andrade? Who Joanna beat her two fights ago.

Claudia? Who Joanna beat twice, and Andrade annihilated her very recently.

Karolina? Who got beat by Joanna and Claudia.

Use your fucking brain, dummy.

Back