Michelle Waterson vs. Tecia Torres Added to UFC 218 in Detroit (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
One fight does not make a style. Try actually watching fights, instead of posting so much rubbish.
You only talk about WMMA. And not even WMMA. Only 115 pounders with a cute face like Grasso and the other little Korean girl. Youre not an MMA fan. I don't know what you are.

Torres takes it.

She definitely beat Rose (BS decision IMO) and Michelle hasn't looked very impressive.

Nah. Torres has a really good first round with one powerful strike that wobbled Rose, then Rose delivered stronger strikes the rest of the fight, with Torres going back to her standard point fighting routine. Rose also finished most of rounds with a strategic takedown or striking flurry. I thought it was a clear cut decision for Rose. Watched it a couple of times.

Michelle has finished in both of her UFC wins in very impressive, dominating fashion.

You only talk about WMMA. And not even WMMA. Only 115 pounders with a cute face like Grasso and the other little Korean girl. Youre not an MMA fan. I don't know what you are.

You know less about me than you know about fighting.

Nah. Torres has a really good first round with one powerful strike that wobbled Rose, then Rose delivered stronger strikes the rest of the fight, with Torres going back to her standard point fighting routine. Rose also finished most of rounds with a strategic takedown or striking flurry. I thought it was a clear cut decision for Rose. Watched it a couple of times.

Michelle has finished in both of her UFC wins in very impressive, dominating fashion.

Torres vs Namajunas 2 was a battle of point fighting. Both were trying to get by on points. Namajunas just had the better point fighting strategy, and Torres failed to adapt to it until it was too late. It was still a close fight, and good judges might easily have scored it the other way.

I think winner should fight Jessica or Claudia
buddy, Jessica lifted up Joanna and Claudia over her head. How the hell Torres/Waterson can even deal with her strenght. Waterson won't fight her teammate (claudia) in title eliminator. In one of the interwievs Michelle admitted that Claudia is as strong as some man in JacksonWink gym. Just imagine one of them with this monster
20170512050222_5D3_0391.JPG

Terrible matchup for all of the future contenders like Karate Hottie, Tecia Torres, Cynthia Calvillo

I'm thinking Torres but will be rooting for the hottie.

Yeah until hottie pulls out cuz of a stubbed toe, a case of the sniffles, or to shit out another kid.

Color me doubtful

Obviously, Thank you. And let's keep it that way. Little girl.

Keep up the insults and shit posts. Hopefully your next infraction will see yet another lousy poster gone from this board.

Good fight.

Have to go with Michelle, just more tools.

I'm rooting for a highlight reel finish by The Hottie, but it's just as likely she'll end up another victim of the blanket.

I don't get why Waterson sells her sex appeal outside the octagon, but then wears a rashguard inside the octagon.

{<huh}

I'm rooting for Michelle anyways. She actually finishes fights, unlike Tiny Borenado.

Back