Michelle Waterson looking good for UFC 218.

How will Michelle Waterson beat Tecia Torres?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
loved the way she butchered Paige and got butchered by Rose...

I am a fan...

Torres can only finish Pennington, and even that finish rate is below 25%.

A man quite easily surprised.

Update - most humans on earth do not have penises. Among those are all women and some sherdog posters who suspect Karate Hottie has a penis. This group has vaginas and they are of good use too.
I've heard of these, I hear about 50% of people have them. That's the odds I give Michelle, 50/50.

Seriously, if it turned out she had a penis, would you be flabbergasted?

loved the way she butchered Paige and got butchered by Rose...

I am a fan...

1 decision in the past 10 years of her career. Anyone not a fan of Michelle is not a fan of MMA.

And by whatever she wants, you mean decision right?

Tecia Pennington (that is to say, married Tecia) is a finisher.
tecia-torres-juliana-lima-tuf-25-finale-2.jpg

rps20170708_144628.jpg

810458396.jpg

~
That said, I'll probably be happier if Waterson wins.

Hopefully, they'll both give us a great fight.

Last edited:
I've heard of these, I hear about 50% of people have them. That's the odds I give Michelle, 50/50.

Seriously, if it turned out she had a penis, would you be flabbergasted?
Utterly shocked. Men don't have that body shape. I've always said I can't be fooled by ladyboys because they have ladyboy shapes and aren't built like women, no matter how good their makeup is.

Michele is built like an athlete, yes. But DEF a female athlete! Have you seen her bent over a fighter on the ground with her ass up and jiggling? I submit to you that men cannot do that.

I would be shocked. So much so I'd be willing to make a bet. If she has a vagina I fuck it and if she has a dick you fuck it.

Taking me up on it? (all in good humour of course)

Forgive me for pointing it out, but Tecia looks uhhhh...... wet?
Sweaty balls. What, you never worked out? I have to have a girl lick me dry each time. Always sweat my balls off!

I'm watching this fight and it's not because of Tecia Torres, that's for sure.

I would be shocked. So much so I'd be willing to make a bet. If she has a vagina I fuck it and if she has a dick you fuck it.
How about this bet? I shave a small athletic man and you have to guess which one's the man and which one's Michelle in a completely dark room just from touching their backs and arms.

If I lose, you get to let Michelle fuck you in the ass with her penis.

My man! I submit to this whole board that it is physically impossible for the lady in these gifs to have a penis. It would naturally invert and become soft and layered and wet.

And I'd want to fuck, fuck, fuck.

So no to the penis idea.

How about this bet? I shave a small athletic man and you have to guess which one's the man and which one's Michelle in a completely dark room just from touching their backs and arms.

If I lose, you get to let Michelle fuck you in the ass with her penis.
YOU HAVE A DEAL! Backs and arms..... I'm ALL IN, BRO!!

LET ME BANG!!!

Waterson's jiggle is as good as Miesha's.

All perviness aside, Waterson is a better finisher and I've got her taken the fight.

Waterson going to get injured and pull out, or lose a UD to Torres.

God damn I’m jealous of Roses foot. Gotta love the Cunt Punt...

AiP75JD.jpg

Back