Michelle Waterson looking good for UFC 218.

How will Michelle Waterson beat Tecia Torres?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The sweet Goddess is preparing herself to lay a beatdown on Tecia Pennington of epic proportions.

Tecia, honey, you may have the abs, but the deltoids are going to win this fight.

The Killer will beat the Decisionator. Mark these words!

kYi6H4S.jpg

Michelle spent her whole Rose Namajunas fight camp flying out for long weekend trips to NYC and LA, yet she was still outstriking the current champ until she made one small mistake. This time, she has told WME/IMG to fuck off and is training like never before.

The Tornado is about to get engulfed in a Hurricane!!!!

M6ZCNLP.gif

AiP75JD.jpg

qVL2Gry.jpg

4RwN4vY.gif

i8bxQQD.jpg

cY0u6fv.jpg

eKpCc90.jpg

Last edited:
MICHELLE WATERMAN!!!!

<Goldie11>

Don't know if I should fap to these pics or not, she looks too muscular for me.

The sweet Goddess is preparing herself to lay a beatdown on Tecia Pennington of epic proportions.

Tecia, honey, you may have the abs, but the deltoids are going to win this fight.

The Killer will beat the Decisionator. Mark these words!

kYi6H4S.jpg

Michelle spent her whole Rose Namajunas fight camp flying out for long weekend trips to NYC and LA, yet she was still outstriking the current champ until she made one small mistake. This time, she has told WME/IMG to fuck off and is training like never before.

The Tornado is about to get engulfed in a Hurricane!!!!

M6ZCNLP.gif

AiP75JD.jpg

qVL2Gry.jpg

4RwN4vY.gif

i8bxQQD.jpg

cY0u6fv.jpg

eKpCc90.jpg

She's a beautiful lady, but Tecia by whatever she wants (as long as Raquel allows it)

Guys into muscular women and WMMA just because their attractive are fucking weirdo's

you are even below the freaks who jerk off to anime/cartoons

I like Michelle a lot more but she's probably losing this.

one of the few women fighters id give it you

Back