Michelle Waterson looking good for UFC 218.

How will Michelle Waterson beat Tecia Torres?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
QLJlW.gif

No idea at all. But yeah I do agree, she looks good.....

Tecia looking a tad better but Waterson could finish me off in a round

Really like them both and I've been waiting to see this one for quite some time. Hopefully it delivers. :)

Tecia looking a tad better but Waterson could finish me off in a round

Forgive me for pointing it out, but Tecia looks uhhhh...... wet?

I'm getting a not-used-up or methed out Kristina Rose vibe from Waterson.

Guys into muscular women and WMMA just because their attractive are fucking weirdo's

you are even below the freaks who jerk off to anime/cartoons

They're both above the freaks that jerk off to Conor McGregor weigh-ins though.

I'd be really surprised if she doesn't have a penis.

Man, yes there are finer women. But they are not Michelle Waterson. I like that lady.

And yes, knowing about her life and struggles and warrior spirit has something to do with it. So does her ass jiggle tho. It's all mixed into my love. I really appreciate her and the idea that we should only find the most physically attractive women outside of MMA attractive is an idea that must die.

Now. I drive my sword deep into the slit and kill that.... idea. And I don't stop sheathing and unsheathing my sword in that.... idea..... sometimes deep strokes but when that.... idea thinks it knows what's up I switch up the rhythm, now shallow and fast till that..... idea is begging for more depth, then I plunge a bit deeper into it - now medium strokes. Maybe I slide my sword into that.... idea slowly and pull it out quickly.... maybe vice versa..... maybe I do 5 shallow followed by a slow deep or even a fast, skewering deep....... all I know is I will find the right rhythm at the right time to make that idea erupt from head to toe and cling to me with trembling hands and chattering teeth.

All I'm saying is it's time for that idea to die and Imma kill it. With my sword. Ya dig?

I'd be really surprised if she doesn't have a penis.
A man quite easily surprised.

Update - most humans on earth do not have penises. Among those are all women and some sherdog posters who suspect Karate Hottie has a penis. This group has vaginas and they are of good use too.

Back