Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

Mueller doesn't fuck around.
He's corrupt, all our law enforcement agencies are corrupt. Witch hunt. They should be looking at Hillary.
Why is everyone persecuting our poor president who never did anything wrong?

Won't someone please give Donny Moscow a break?

It's in this video. Not sure where the time stamp is, but if you really want to know if this is credible, you should know edmonds whole story.

Did a very little research on Sibel Edmunds, disturbing allegations with some credibility. A question if all Govt.-Law Enforcement is corrupt, what then, enforce no laws? Is is not possible that Trump and cronies are even more corrupt?

Did a very little research on Sibel Edmunds, disturbing allegations with some credibility. A question if all Govt.-Law Enforcement is corrupt, what then, enforce no laws? Is is not possible that Trump and cronies are even more corrupt?

The funny part, is that unless you listen to edmonds herself, you won't find her most extreme claims, there is a media blackout on those claims. One of which is Fettulah Gulen.

If it is systemically corrupt, which I believe it is, you have to destroy those institutions and replace them. Reform isn't possible.

The funny part, is that unless you listen to edmonds herself, you won't find her most extreme claims, there is a media blackout on those claims. One of which is Fettulah Gulen.

If it is systemically corrupt, which I believe it is, you have to destroy those institutions and replace them. Reform isn't possible.
Do you support Trump?

Breaking News

Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen is officially under criminal investigation says the DOJ

In response to Cohen's motion to restrain the evidence collected in Monday's raids of his home and office, the US attorney in New York asserted the raids were authorized by a federal judge to seek evidence of conduct "for which Cohen is under criminal investigation."

Apparently they were also looking into some taxi medallion business he ran.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/michael-cohen-hearing-fbi-raid/index.html

I'm convinced this is simply a piece of deli meat on this gigantic nothing burger

I think someone should put together a tree of the Trump crime family

Queue outrage over fishing expeditions.

c700x420.jpg

I just checked out the Fox News website and their lead story is how Andy McCabe is a leaker and a liar HAHA

No wonder Fox viewers don't know shit

Who would have ever thought that this Presidency was going to be so tumultuous?

Man, how did Trump end up hiring all these nefarious coffee boys? They must have been deep state plants....

<seedat>

I just checked out the Fox News website and their lead story is how Andy McCabe is a leaker and a liar HAHA

No wonder Fox viewers don't know shit
What's next? Andy McCabe's army of killer Pandas?

Can't say I'm surprised. I have a feeling the NY South district attorneys have been salivating over something like this for some time.

Trump and Cohen made a lot of enemies in lower NY. Personally I think Trump and crew would have been better off if they ran their campaign in a more Red friendly state or district but one thing I've noticed about all this is that they were either very lazy or arrogant in covering their bases. So many things they've been doing that were so easy to find just seemed so sloppy.

In related news I was watching one panel that was talking about Pennsylvania state attorneys were eyeing up charges against Flynn. I figured that Mueller was smart enough to know if he relied on Federal charges/avenue of attack the pardon power could derail his whole effort, I don't know if i said it here or not but I figured at some point states were going to start getting involved. That presidential pardon isn't going to be the get out of jail free card everyone thinks, Trump may have shown his hand too soon with Sheriff Joe and Scooter

Back