Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

Agreed, but Mueller's team is looking for him to spill the beans about more than just campaign finance issues when it comes to the Stormy pay off, they are only going to deal if he has evidence of election related conspiracy, Russians laundering money, etc.,

What the bar say about knowing about ongoing criminal acts and not reporting it? I know confidentiality applies for any past criminal acts, but do attorneys have any obligation to contact authorities if they become aware on an ongoing crime (or the intention to commit a crime in the future)?

What the bar say about knowing about ongoing criminal acts and not reporting it? I know confidentiality applies for any past criminal acts, but do attorneys have any obligation to contact authorities if they become aware on an ongoing crime (or the intention to commit a crime in the future)?

Yes because if they do not they themselves become an accomplice to that crime and therefore Attorny/client privilege no longer exists.

If one of the guys on 9/11 divulged I formation to a lawyer and the lawyer sat on the information, said lawyer is fucked. Same goes with medical professionals. Just because they are required by HIIPA to keep your information confidential doesn’t mean a guy can walk into a psychologist office, sign a few papers and begin talking about how he killed his wife. It’s another reason attorneys will not ask their clients if they are guilty.

From what I've read recently (based on the fact that his records could be subpoenaed) it's that if he and Trump were engaged in a crime, there is no attorney/client confidentiality. So my assumption is if he spills the beans about some kind of campaign finance violation, he wouldn't lose his license for breaking attorney/client privilege. But he'd probably lose it for being an admitted crook?

Aren't all lawyers crooks?

file.php

Yes because if they do not they themselves become an accomplice to that crime and therefore Attorny/client privilege no longer exists.

That's the part that I wasn't sure of. Obviously any normal citizen would be held to those standards, and from what I've learned in passing what you said rings true, but I don't have my finger that pulse so I wanted to clarify.

You can talk about Cha-Cha
Tango, Waltz, or the Rumba
Mueller's dance has no title

You jump in the saddle,
Hold on to de bridle

Ok, I believe you!
Jump in the line, rock your body in time.

The Upper Levels of the FBI is showing itself to be more and more corrupt.

The Upper Levels of the FBI is showing itself to be more and more corrupt.
I committed some awesome crimes, but a police detective figured it out and I got charged.
Those damned police shouldn't be investigating anything, they're so corrupt!!!!! SAD!!!

Is it now a race to ww3 before FBI destroys Trump?

Sig bet, account bet, avatar bet.

What do you want to bet that trump is never charged with anything, and by what date?

Do you...want him to be spared?

If not, have some faith bro. Cohen is dirty dirty dirty, and...probably not smart enough to keep dirt away from authorities.

Yeah Cohen, everyone believes that you paid 130 grand out of your own pocket...and Trump never knew.

And yes, Trump said that he never knew Cohen did that, but...that would be a problem as well.

It's all one huge and metastasizing cluster fuck.

All the best people folks. All the best people.

Do you...want him to be spared?

If not, have some faith bro. Cohen is dirty dirty dirty, and...probably not smart enough to keep dirt away from authorities.

Yeah Cohen, everyone believes that you paid 130 grand out of your own pocket...and Trump never knew.

And yes, Trump said that he never knew Cohen did that, but...that would be a problem as well.

It's all one huge and metastasizing cluster fuck.

All the best people folks. All the best people.

I am not a trump fan.

I will tell you this though. Robert Mueller is an agent of the ATC, and AIPAC. The Flynn case, was manufactured.

You could prove collusion in 10 seconds between Netanyahu, and Trump. Between the Israeli government and Trump, but that narrative, doesn't serve the entrenched interests purposes.

I am not a trump fan.

I will tell you this though. Robert Mueller is an agent of the ATC, and AIPAC. The Flynn case, was manufactured.

You could prove collusion in 10 seconds between Netanyahu, and Trump. Between the Israeli government and Trump, but that narrative, doesn't serve the entrenched interests purposes.
Flynn was as dirty as they come, working for the Turks while national security advisor, cant get much worse.

I am not a trump fan.

Of course Trump has obstructed justice, over and over and over.

In fact, a few days ago he was crying about Sessions saying that if he knew Sessions would recuse himself, Trump would have hired someone else... O_O

Anyway, in terms of you wanting to bet me that the hammer will not come down on Trump...why would you make a bet that goes against what you ideally want?

Back