Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

Flynn was as dirty as they come, working for the Turks while national security advisor, cant get much worse.

Working for the wrong Turks you mean. The ones that are the legal government of Turkey.

If your a CIA operative, and terrorist, Robert Mueller can protect you from the rule of law.

Of course Trump has obstructed justice, over and over and over.

In fact, a few days ago he was crying about Sessions saying that if he knew Sessions would recuse himself, Trump would have hired someone else... O_O

Anyway, in terms of you wanting to bet me that the hammer will not come down on Trump...why would you make a bet that goes against what you ideally want?

That's like asking me why I wouldn't support a false flag terror attack in the US if it meant we could remove the government of Saudi Arabia.

That's like asking me why I wouldn't support a false flag terror attack in the US if it meant we could remove the government of Saudi Arabia.

The bottom line is that Trump is too fucking dumb to simply shut the fuck up.

He is his own worst enemy, and the implosion begun far before he was elected.

Have no problem with a foreign agent in the highest level of your govt.?

The bottom line is that Trump is too fucking dumb to simply shut the fuck up.

He is his own worst enemy, and the implosion begun far before he was elected.

Trump is not the solution, but I'm pretty sure he isn't the problem either.

Twice now, trump has tried to leave Syria, and twice an absurd false flag chemical weapons attack has occurred.

Reality is slapping you in the face, it wants you to pay attention.

Trump is not the solution, but I'm pretty sure he isn't the problem either.

Twice now, trump has tried to leave Syria, and twice an absurd false flag chemical weapons attack has occurred.

Reality is slapping you in the face, it wants you to pay attention.

Trump is the product of America, ergo, AMERICA is the problem.

People didn't have to vote for him...but they did.

Hitler for example was a product of the times as well.

That said, Trump is not just a figurehead.

He's already fucked education, the environment, human rights, healthcare, etc, etc, etc, all because he is a know nothing hate monger.

Trump is the product of America, ergo, AMERICA is the problem.

People didn't have to vote for him...but they did.

Hitler for example was a product of the times as well.

That said, Trump is not just a figurehead.

He's already fucked education, the environment, human rights, healthcare, etc, etc, etc, all because he is a know nothing hate monger.

He got elected, because things are so corrupt, that he was as legitimate as a Bush or Clinton.

You want to blame someone?

Blame the media and both parties for telling bold faced lies that get exposed eventually about iraq, and apparently soon to be Syria.

When you get exposed as bold faced liars, who have no credibility, don't be surprised when voters choose a different bold faced liar with no credibility, when given no other choices.

He got elected, because things are so corrupt, that he was as legitimate as a Bush or Clinton.

You want to blame someone?

Blame the media and both parties for telling bold faced lies that get exposed eventually about iraq, and apparently soon to be Syria.

When you get exposed as bold faced liars, who have no credibility, don't be surprised when voters choose a different bold faced liar with no credibility, when given no other choices.

You're really not making much sense.

America voted him into office...and there he is.

America is to fucking blame.

Anyone with a 1,000,000 of a mind KNEW that with Trump as president, anything would be possible...such as WWIII.

But like I said, he is dumb. He may in fact be THE dumbest president of all time...and all of his stupidity and lies ARE catching up to him.

You may not think his future is dim...but I can assure you that it is.

The clock is ticking.

Working for the wrong Turks you mean. The ones that are the legal government of Turkey.

If your a CIA operative, and terrorist, Robert Mueller can protect you from the rule of law.
You are an amazingly gullible fellow, do you believe the moon landing was faked?

You're really not making much sense.

America voted him into office...and there he is.

America is to fucking blame.

Anyone with a 1,000,000 of a mind KNEW that with Trump as president, anything would be possible...such as WWIII.

But like I said, he is dumb. He may in fact be THE dumbest president of all time...and all of his stupidity and lies ARE catching up to him.

You may not think his future is dim...but I can assure you that it is.

The clock is ticking.

Donald trump wouldn't be president if our other choices weren't Bush or Clinton. Is that clear enough?

Do you not believe sibel edmonds, when she told you Denny hastert was a pedophile in 2008?

In case you don't realize the implications of this. Mueller was FBI director when the FBI had tapes of Denny hastert molesting children.

How many children did Mueler allow Hastert to rape, after his knowledge?

Hastert did all his raping well before his political career, flail. What is with all you conspiracy guys and pedo stuff, really creepy, reminds me of the fireman who turns out be an arsonist

Hastert did all his raping well before his political career, flail. What is with all you conspiracy guys and pedo stuff, really creepy, reminds me of the fireman who turns out be an arsonist

Do you want to see sibel edmonds give testimony under oath, that the FBI had knowledge of children being sent to his residence.......this testimony was given in 2008.

In case you don't realize the implications of this. Mueller was FBI director when the FBI had tapes of Denny hastert molesting children.

How many children did Mueler allow Hastert to rape, after his knowledge?
You're a special kind of beyond-help

Mueller doesn't fuck around.

Back